Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dunstable Tuesday away

+2
mikefarquharson
Will afc
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Dunstable Tuesday away Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Will afc

Whos planning on going to match ?

2Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I'm going

3Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:55 pm

mrfish

It may not be worth going

4Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Will afc

Come on 1 defeat in 7 I think , let's hope it's just a bad day at the office, bring on Tuesday and play the way we have been playing , let's get behind the lads as Dunstable not a long trip

5Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

quite frankly we have only one choice for tomorrow, and that is to turn up in a fighting spirit. if we dont have our heads on, we could get hammered. i'm sure craig knows this, and im sure he'll try his hardest to drill that home to the lads.

sod the doom and gloom - COME ON YOU MOLES - lets just make saturday a one off blip in a long and impressive run

6Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

just wondering, do red insure matches go to a replay in the event of a draw? or do they have to be settled on the night (B&B cup style)?

7Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:09 am

DB

DB

Last year I think we got beat by Slough in extra time in the 1st game, so I guess it's the same, but I don't know.

8Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 am

Lab

As of this season Red Insure Cup games go straight to penalties, NO extra time.

Also, hearing the Dunstable management talk last night they will be playing their entire second string.

9Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Not going either, I'm a part timer.

10Dunstable Tuesday away Empty Re: Dunstable Tuesday away Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

2 subs on the bench??? and one of them is craig!!!!! what the f**k is that about?

Evil or Very Mad 

oh well.... COME ON YOU MOLES! (and come on who evers on twitter keep the updates coming fast)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum