Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Royston at home - league

+7
Macca
Roystonjez
Imp
Will afc
mikefarquharson
TG
Pris_Ris_Scott
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Royston at home - league - Page 2 Empty Re: Royston at home - league Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Will afc

No worries mike, any time,

Qua ration maybe one of you guys could answer , now we got this link with Mk dons have we approached them about seeing if they would loan us a striker . Surely they might have an up and coming acedamey or reserve striker who wants some game time ,just a thought as would save us money Aswell

27Royston at home - league - Page 2 Empty Re: Royston at home - league Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:15 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I think there are conversations going on however they have quite a small squad as it is. The link up was always more about promoting FC when MK are away from home because they have the smallest away following in the League so there is an audience of around 800 season ticket holders all living in HP post code who every other week "MIGHT" want to come and watch some football.

28Royston at home - league - Page 2 Empty Re: Royston at home - league Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

All of those 800 season ticket holders will be mailed to all about FC, matches upcoming when MK are away etc..... all good stuff

29Royston at home - league - Page 2 Empty Re: Royston at home - league Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Will afc

That's good even if we get 10 percent of them come it would be better than nothing

30Royston at home - league - Page 2 Empty Re: Royston at home - league Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:08 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Or even 1%!!!!!! affraid 

31Royston at home - league - Page 2 Empty Re: Royston at home - league Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Will afc

1% need to aim high mr f

32Royston at home - league - Page 2 Empty Re: Royston at home - league Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:37 pm

coach

coach

mikefarquharson wrote:A Big thank you to Will and Nick Mayor for spending time in the town with April and David promoting the club and it was good to see a few NEW faces at the game Saturday and despite the result I think it was, bar the striker issue, an excellent performance and game and hopefully we will see the new faces back
As will says no problem mike..must admit the town was hard maybe we should try again on bedgrove or fairford leys where you can go straight to the teams instead of passing on to their clubs and nothing happens.

33Royston at home - league - Page 2 Empty Re: Royston at home - league Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Roystonjez wrote:Craig Hammond is a top quality poacher and that is what he did to excellent effect today.
was talking to a pal of mine who is a regular at Histon and he told me Hammond was (allegedly!) notorious for missing training and for being lazy in games.He didn't enjoy a good reputation there. My pal has since spoken to Royston fans who apparantly say the same thing.

All that glitters is not gold

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum