Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chalfont St. Peter - home - league

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chalfont St. Peter - home - league Empty Chalfont St. Peter - home - league Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

it feels like an absolute age since i was last at haywood way so im particularly excited by tomorrow.

im excited to see how our new arrivals will fit in, and im interested in how the team is going to start to play in general post craig.

chalfont dont seem to be in any type of 'form' they win loose and draw all over the place.

both chalfont and us have also seen goals in every league game this season so far. not one 0-0 between us, so i think we are guarenteed a goal or two or three.... lets just make sure its us doing the scoring.

chalfont are below us by only two points so a win for them would see them leap frog us, and potentially a couple of others. vice-versa a win for us (and favourable results above us) could see us aiming towards that mid table chunk of teams and see us starting to pull away from that bottom third group.

we absolutly HAVE to win the games in this end of the table. but then i dont expect chalfont feel any different.

i think tomorrow is pretty evenly poised

COOOOOOME ON YOU MOLES! cheers 

2Chalfont St. Peter - home - league Empty Re: Chalfont St. Peter - home - league Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:02 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Gonna be a toughey Lots of "Individual Battles all over the pitch with all the EX MOLES on show Basketball 

3Chalfont St. Peter - home - league Empty Re: Chalfont St. Peter - home - league Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Phil22

I agree gonna be a tasty game, can't wait till tomorrow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum