Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marlow away - league

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marlow away - league Empty Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:37 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

so.... we travel to marlow in the league tonight

normally i would say a game like this is there for the taking should we turn up with fight and desire. marlow may be 7 points ahead of us, but we have two games in hand so (potentially) not much between us.

but there is a black cloud over us at the moment. no firepower and a lack of a manager to provide motivation and guidance means i fear us going to peices whenever we conceed a goal. on saturday we went to peices after conceeding even though we were ahead!

untill a manager arrives, maybe the boys can pull it together themselves. they SHOULD be able to.

all i can do is keep the faith. and hope that my 'doom and gloom' is proven wrong.

COOOOOOME ON YOU MOLES! cheers 

2Marlow away - league Empty Re: Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

got so wrapped up in D&G i forgot to mention that

i was really impressed with Aston Goss on saturday. lots of energey and desire, involved in nice bits of play, plus a goal. here's hoping that was the beginning of something great, and that he can help us get some points tonight.

3Marlow away - league Empty Re: Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Bet we spank Marlow *famous last words*

4Marlow away - league Empty Re: Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Will afc

Good luck tonight lads , let's turn a corner tonight and bring the points home ,

COME ON U MOLES

5Marlow away - league Empty Re: Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:23 pm

DB

DB

Jools Thomas wrote:Bet we spank Marlow *famous last words*
No reason why we can't IF we can finish our chances. cheers

6Marlow away - league Empty Re: Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Jools Thomas wrote:Bet we spank Marlow *famous last words*
Hmm, very disappointed this evening. There was very little to enthuse about, very little application from the team and very little plan apparant. Ben & Kwasi stood up and were counted and Craig put in the effort but otherwise little else. Most disappointing for me and others was that Marlow were very ordinary and were there for the taking.

The need for new ideas and enthusiasm that a new boss can bring was obvious for all to see.

7Marlow away - league Empty Re: Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Wow what a shower of shite that was.

We are utterly impotent up front. Gareth is the most frustrating player to watch. He has skill, he shows that with little flashes here and there, but its all undone with his insistence on being off side all the time, as a result he's either jogging the wrong way back to onside when we move the ball up or so far off side he has to miss the move out completley by 'not interfeering'. Gareth if you read this PLEASE run with the defencive line, run and run, and combined with your obvious skill youll be back on scoring form. I know you can, ive seen you do it!

I thought their first goal came out of the blue, early on, which was unlucky as it set us up psycologically for a fall. We also has 3 good chances in the first half which we failed to convert (how different it could have been if we'd got on level terms in the first half, maybe) and then just let a not exactly impressive marlow team give us a spanking.

Positives were craig put in so much effort. A few others did too. And aston looked good. He's completley left sided though, but when tge play was over where he was, he fought and has a good touch.

Oh well! Roll on saturday! Onwards and upwards, Come on you moles!

8Marlow away - league Empty Re: Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Will afc

Come on guys lets get as many as we can to beaconsfield Saturday and cheer the lads on, show that we have not given up on them ,

We our in a sorry state at the minute , so desperately need a win to start to renew our confidence ,

Come on you moles

9Marlow away - league Empty Re: Marlow away - league Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 pm

A high point was seeing three debuts from three young lads all eager and keen, glimpses of potential and great experience for the boys

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum