Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beaconsifled away - League

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: Beaconsifled away - League   15.11.13 19:52

so no announcement from tuesdays 'meeting' means we go into tomorrows match without a manager again. even if we were to get an announcement later today i fear its not going to be soon enough for said manager to have much of a positive psycological effect.

unfortunatly my pre match feeling is much the same as tuesdays pre match thinking.

on a normal day beaconsifeld are not so far above us that this game couldnt be for the taking, but we just cant seem to hold ourselves together when we conceed (and we always conceed).

i fear that we wont get out of this slump untill we have a motivator at the helm. someone to make the boys bolster their positions and attack back when we go down, not just go to pieces. AND just as importantly someone to reinstall our confidence infront of goal

that all said, i live in hope that the boys suddenly click and sort this out themselves. we CAN beat beaconsifled, we CAN play well and we CAN overcome this slump.

i am interested to see what role the new young'uns will play tomorrow. anyone know if theyve impressed in training?

COME ON YOU MOLES LETS F'ING DO THIS! cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   15.11.13 21:00

Hi Scott , agree with your post ,
Let's hope we come out all guns blazing tomorrow , let's all be loud and proud tomorrow ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   16.11.13 5:49

Agree Scott..need a new man at the helm asap.Even if we go out all guns blazing will we all know it won't come to anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   16.11.13 6:56

Coach , have a bit of faith beaconsfield not in great form them selves , first time in a while we can actually say we got a full fit squad ,,no time like the present to give it there all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   16.11.13 7:51

Will afc wrote:
Coach , have a bit of faith beaconsfield not in great form them selves , first time in a while we can actually say we got a full fit squad ,,no time like the present to give it there all
Lets face it will ..our defense more shakey than a ikea wardrobe built by Stevie wonder!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   16.11.13 8:04

Core blimey with part time fan like u ,hate to see how you treat an enemy ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   16.11.13 9:38

Scott, looks like we will have a manager in place for tomorrow, the ship will settle and the results will come!! Good luck mr Bateman!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   16.11.13 19:44

Morning moles!

Great news about Mr B, and the sun is shining, cup of tea in bed, i feel good this morning..... Sod all that doom and gloom yestdrday... For some reason i just feel its written in the stars.... We're gonna smash it today! COOOME ON YOU MOOOLES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   17.11.13 6:26

Great start, Dan scoring with probably his second touch but it was all downhill from there, normally  we would have created a hat full of opportunities Rolling Eyes . Couple of players watching but I'd better not mention names or start speculating or I'll be in trouble. Roll on next week cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsifled away - League   

Back to top Go down

Beaconsifled away - League
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1