Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Football forum@club

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Plumb

PostSubject: Football forum@club   29.11.13 5:02

To all the people setting this up for this evening, I hope it all goes well. I for one will be there on behalf of the Old Plumbs,see you down there, O P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Football forum@club   29.11.13 20:30

Had a really good time talking listening and asking questions last night , Mk answered all questions honestly and think they won a few people over last night ,
I have to say Danny martone was excellent last night when he was responding to questions , I personally thought Danny was very professional,

Think Afc future seems a lot brighter now than it ever has done before with Steve at the helm to look after the football side of things that will release the boards time to look at other things Afc need to do,

No reason why in the future Afc can't be 2 or 3 divisions higher than they are now,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: Football forum@club   29.11.13 22:53

excellent night I really enjoyed it and the guys from MK are a real nice bunch of real football fans!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Football forum@club   30.11.13 6:42

Was a good night and for those that are and have been very anti franchise they gave very honest views on what has happened and what they are doing now.Thought all the guys that were being grilled were very open and gave great insight into running football clubs.Wanted to grill steve a bit before he did a runner and signed a new striker!
will let him off i guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football forum@club   

Back to top Go down

Football forum@club
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1