Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Afc vs kettering

+4
DB
Imp
Phil22
Will afc
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Afc vs kettering  Empty Afc vs kettering Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Will afc

Shame we lost but first half particular coukd see lots of positives ,

Kettering are doing really well in the league and we more than matches them in first half,
Second half thought we was sloppy and careless on the ball ,

Big up for us behind the goal today , great vocal support who out sang a good Kettering crowd

Keep the faith , come on u moles

2Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Phil22

Agreed, 1st unlucky not to be winning.

Kettering fans, there wasn't any or should I say I didn't hear them. We sang them out the ground

Good performance, but did drop off second half

AFC for life

3Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Imp

Where are the rest of the "new signings"? By my count, only 4 were playing today and we have the manager naming himself on the bench - as unlikely as it might be that he would set foot on the pitch. What's going on? Question Embarassed 

4Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Will afc

The club new some of the new signing could not be available today , Sweeney , logie , Wadkins , sonner all back for next match

5Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:40 pm

DB

DB

Imp wrote:Where are the rest of the "new signings"?  By my count, only 4 were playing today and we have the manager naming himself on the bench - as unlikely as it might be that he would set foot on the pitch.  What's going on?  Question Embarassed 
We Imp ? Is that the same sort of we as "how did we get on at Northwood " Wink 

If the manager is a teenager who was wearing a kit, rather than the bloke stood outside the dug out, I would have to agree with you, however I'd suggest that the sub was in fact a young fellow called Stephen Bateman. cheers

6Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

just to mention

i complained about gareth prices' work rate previoulsy on here (after marlow i think), and just want to say that his effort was so much improved on saturday. i did spot him walking back onside once or twice, but in general he was running and getting stuck in on the ball alot, and making the defenders back away from him like a striker should. great improvement mentally.

7Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Last edited by Wendover_Scott on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Will afc

Sounds like a good few people would be up for Kettering coach trip to cheer the might moles on in April next year , Smile

Scott how was your throat on Sunday after all the singing my throat was buggered , Wink

9Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:Scott how was your throat on Sunday after all the singing my throat was buggered , Wink

was a great atmosphere wasn't it, i think we did ourselves proud.

i tell you what, celebrating that goal when we equalised at 1-1 was the craziest ive gone in a long time... so gutting that we couldnt get another 1 ot 2 and end up with points.

10Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Will afc

Our goal celebration was the most mental think we gone behind the goal in a long time Loved every second of that moment ,
Think we was all shocked Rudd actually got on to end of cross ,
Yeah we more that matched Kettering , got a few vids on my phone of us lot ,

Scott u down Saturday at home match?

11Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

I thought we were incredible all game aha! Easily one of my favourite games, close to United away! Can't wait for this sat to hopefully get a win

12Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Will afc

Be nice if could get a point out of tomrrow away match with rugby then hopefully be able to best st Ives at home on Saturday ,

St Ives not scoring a lot lately since they lost there best striker to Kettering the a few weeks ago

13Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Danny isn't on the forum but he wanted to thank everyone for their continued support and especially the vocal support that you give the club!!

14Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 am

Will afc

No worries mke , it's just been one of those seasons so far everyone can see that the club trying go move forward let's hope second half of the season better so we can go into next season and give it a bloody good go,
More people will come follow once start winning matches ,
Good luck tonight lads ,

15Afc vs kettering  Empty Re: Afc vs kettering Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:29 pm

mrfish

I echo your thoughts Will

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum