Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aylesbury United match

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aylesbury United match Empty Aylesbury United match Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

I have heard from a dodgy source that if anyone sings with foul language which is classed as signing they will be banned from both clubs by the fa? Just want this cleared whether this is true or false as I can't believe my source that we aren't allowed to.

2Aylesbury United match Empty Re: Aylesbury United match Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Sorry classed as swearing

3Aylesbury United match Empty Re: Aylesbury United match Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

If this was possibly true, i think that both clubs would realise all of the drummer boys AND all of uniteds singing support would have to be banned... Which neither club wants, so surely an official announcement would be made before.

No announcement, no truth.

4Aylesbury United match Empty Re: Aylesbury United match Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:18 pm

mrfish

Got thrown out at Chelsea once by the police for singing a song with foul language in it once, back in the day

5Aylesbury United match Empty Re: Aylesbury United match Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Imp

Jordystallafcdrummer wrote:I have heard from a dodgy source that if anyone sings with foul language which is classed as signing they will be banned from both clubs by the fa? Just want this cleared whether this is true or false as I can't believe my source that we aren't allowed to.

Why would you want to sing with "foul language"? It shows a certain lack of class and does nothing for the club's reputation. Keep it clean, bit of banter and all will be well.

6Aylesbury United match Empty Re: Aylesbury United match Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Was delighted by our support at Ducks' game last time and was impressed by sportsmanship of their fans. I fully expect the same mutual respect ad dignity in the game next week.

C'mon FC!!

7Aylesbury United match Empty Re: Aylesbury United match Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:39 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

mrfish wrote:Got thrown out at Chelsea once by the police for singing a song with foul language in it once, back in the day

Laughing 

Id love to know how bad that song was to have gotten thrown out of old school chelsea.

nowadays, if the board had their way, you'd get thrown out for failing to visit the megastore every game.

Jools Thomas wrote:Was delighted by our support at Ducks' game last time and was impressed by sportsmanship of their fans. I fully expect the same mutual respect ad dignity in the game next week.

C'mon FC!!

agree jools, some of the songs were offensive but obviously tounge in cheek and it was a brilliant day. and inbetween cheering on our teams; they can sing all they want about our lack of history and fanbase and we can sing all we want about their lack of ground. everyone enjoys it, more of the same.

8Aylesbury United match Empty Re: Aylesbury United match Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Will afc

Scott you going to daventry away tomrrow ,? Do u need a lift ?

9Aylesbury United match Empty Re: Aylesbury United match Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:Scott you going to daventry away tomrrow ,? Do u need a lift ?

sorry no im not mate

got to start and finish all my xmas shopping tomorrow  No 

hope you have a good trip mate!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum