Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your new signing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your new signing Empty Your new signing Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:14 am

wellwisher

Talk about getting Slough old boys into your team ! Slough had the same scenario when Steve Bateman came to us from Hemel Hempstead and now we have got loads of ex Godalming players this season under our new managers.

As well as looking forward to both matches against Aylesbury fc, I'm dreading it,too! The players you've acquired are many of my favourite ones,as I've mentioned before.

Your latest signing,Ollie Burgess,wasn't one of my particular favourites on the pitch[though really nice guy off it] but was a favourite to a lot of Slough fans and many didn't want him to be pushed out of our squad by the now Slough management. In my opinion he was extremely unfortunate to be cast out from Slough this season,as he had been playing well. Think injury/budget and change of style had a lot to do with it.
Technically,he is a talented footballer and has played at a higher level to where Aylesbury and Slough currently are.He is an attacking centre midfielder and can play out on the wing and will score goals.His weaknesses tend to be that he isn't the best of tacklers,not the strongest and lacks pace.Can be inconsistent but nonetheless,a useful player to have in anyone's squad in the Calor Gas Central division.
I'm sure many Moles fans will take to him.Our loss is definitely your gain.

2Your new signing Empty Re: Your new signing Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Will afc

Thanks well wisher another great read , looks like we are getting stronger Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum