Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFC Hayes pitch inspection (game is off)

+3
Chatty
Pris_Ris_Scott
Kurtz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFC Hayes pitch inspection (game is off) Empty AFC Hayes pitch inspection (game is off) Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:07 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

even if the conditions are like this, i'd let the game go ahead.

Last edited by Wendover_Scott on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurtz

Kurtz

That's the majority of the games anyway

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

water on pitch pitch and its started raining again. I wonder whats happened to the flood plan with help of desperate fans with wellies ? a J C B for a coupie of days with driver would do wonders.Just been down there looks a right off.O P.

Chatty

Chatty

Forget the JCB, how about a merger with the ducks, a decent ground with drainage, and good facilities (like Thame Utd) and every one within the area all pulling together, No need for Wellies & JCB's then.
Thoughts...!
 confused 

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

If we did merge we might as well stay submerged as they would try and sink us and there shareholder sell the ground as history dictates. Bom Bom.O P. man the life boats.

Chatty

Chatty

Not having lived in this area as log as you Mr Plumb..!
Are the same hierarchy in place now, as were then....!

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

the southern league site says the game is already claiming the game is off

Div 1 central fixtures

No

Chatty

Chatty

I notice Ashford's game is also postponed, doesn't bode well for Saturday....  Crying or Very sad 

Jordystallafcdrummer

If 5 men were happy to go down to the pitch now they would easily have the game on tonight! There are two smallish puddles on the pitch, one in the corner flag and one by the dugouts. Can nvever see a merge with the ducks, many fans could possibly leave!

Chatty

Chatty

I'll go down and clear it.....!

Jordystallafcdrummer

So would I!

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Mr.Chatty go on to company house and you will find the list of share holders etc.O P.

mrfish

We would be like Dunstable and AUFC to name but a few ,paying rent and having no income apart from gate receipts.How long could we last like that, without a rich benefactor

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

The problem is the water table as soon as you fork it the water comes back we need a good few dry days it's so frustrating!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum