Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

derby match against the D*cks is postponed again!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

becuase the quackers cup game is postponed tonight, it means our big derby match on the 11th is to be pushed on in the calendar.

this is a potential nightmare sitaution for me, becuase i am on holiday for 3 weeks during march, i just so worried its going to be sods law that i miss it.

please please please please please let the game be re-arranged to a date that i can attend. i would give my right arm to make that game, but 'best man' duties and the small fortune already spent on flights etc mean im going away no matter what.

the derby match, last game of the season would make a nice show piece game dont you all think? holds breath  silent 

Imp

Wendover_Scott wrote:

the derby match, last game of the season would make a nice show piece game dont you all think?  holds breath  silent 

You are probably right, but it won't happen because of the structure of the fixture list. It will be played mid week, and looking at both teams rearranged fixtures so far, it looks like the first available midweek date is April 1st! Who will be the fools do you reckon? Laughing 

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

derby game is re-arranged for 1st april

from a selfish point of view, i am extatic about this as it means i can make the game, i may be jet lagged but i'll be there!!!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Wish this was a Saturday, it's a chance to have a more relaxing chat to Ducks' friends in the bar and the ground beforehand and have a gloat (and hopefully not a sob) after the game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum