Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

derby match against the D*cks is postponed again!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: derby match against the D*cks is postponed again!!!   30.01.14 6:24

becuase the quackers cup game is postponed tonight, it means our big derby match on the 11th is to be pushed on in the calendar.

this is a potential nightmare sitaution for me, becuase i am on holiday for 3 weeks during march, i just so worried its going to be sods law that i miss it.

please please please please please let the game be re-arranged to a date that i can attend. i would give my right arm to make that game, but 'best man' duties and the small fortune already spent on flights etc mean im going away no matter what.

the derby match, last game of the season would make a nice show piece game dont you all think? holds breath  silent 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imp

PostSubject: Re: derby match against the D*cks is postponed again!!!   30.01.14 6:59

Wendover_Scott wrote:

the derby match, last game of the season would make a nice show piece game dont you all think?  holds breath  silent 

You are probably right, but it won't happen because of the structure of the fixture list. It will be played mid week, and looking at both teams rearranged fixtures so far, it looks like the first available midweek date is April 1st! Who will be the fools do you reckon? Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: Re: derby match against the D*cks is postponed again!!!   04.02.14 0:29

derby game is re-arranged for 1st april

from a selfish point of view, i am extatic about this as it means i can make the game, i may be jet lagged but i'll be there!!!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jools

PostSubject: Re: derby match against the D*cks is postponed again!!!   04.02.14 5:49

Wish this was a Saturday, it's a chance to have a more relaxing chat to Ducks' friends in the bar and the ground beforehand and have a gloat (and hopefully not a sob) after the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: derby match against the D*cks is postponed again!!!   

Back to top Go down

derby match against the D*cks is postponed again!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1