Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great win at CSP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great win at CSP  Empty Great win at CSP Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Thought we played very well today, genuinely didn't see the sending off but otherwise I thought we did fine. Wadkins was immense, the guy did extremely well. Well done all round, Mr Bateman.

2Great win at CSP  Empty Re: Great win at CSP Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Will afc

Yeah agree jools Wadkins was outstanding and was nice to see sunny back to his normal attacking self , CSP were really poor considering they were a team in good form ,
Thought the 4,4,2 suited our players more , let's hope can kick on now and get a run of games and good results

3Great win at CSP  Empty Re: Great win at CSP Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 am

wellwisher

Good win for you lot yesterday.Going by the Aylesbury website and the Twitter feed,it seems that The Moles dominated CSP. Chalfont are never an easy side to beat,as they have a good manager in Danny Edwards but they do seem somewhat out of sorts this season,so it was probably a good time to play them.

Bradley Watkins looks to be a quality signing for you.Hope you are able to hold on to him,as other clubs are bound to come sniffing around for his signature if he keeps playing so well.Talking of quality signings,how did Simon Sweeney play for you yesterday? Don't suppose he was tested very much by Chalfont. A fit Simon Sweeney is a right back who is very hard to get by and he isn't a bad centre half, if needed either !
I think your side are beginning to shape up nicely.Good luck with your next game.

4Great win at CSP  Empty Re: Great win at CSP Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Will afc

Simon Sweeney was very good yesterday I thought , very solid hardly gets beaten by attackers and he's very composed on the ball ,

We just need a good run of matches now and I really do believe we will become a force , think if we can hold in to the players we got now and add a little depth in the squad next year hoping we will be up challenging ,

As for Wadkins he's an outstanding talent who's told me he's happy at Afc and had no plans to go anywhere ,

5Great win at CSP  Empty Re: Great win at CSP Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:19 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

first genuinly exciting game in ages. we played really well. every player put in a shift, and no one stood out in a bad way. i thought sonny was superb. that long run he made in the first half only to denied by the keeper would have been goal of the seaon if it had gone in.

the missed penalty, the disalowed goal, and a number of good saves from their keeper meant this could and should have been a higher score line.

well done moles!

also, off the pitch wonderfull effort from the fans, really really enjoyed saturday. a fantastic number of us travelled, more then chalfont i think, and the noise we made was brilliant all game.

great to see kurt aswell.

6Great win at CSP  Empty Re: Great win at CSP Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:39 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

just love this, COME ON YOU MOLES!!!

SINCE I WAS YOUNG

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce 

7Great win at CSP  Empty Re: Great win at CSP Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Wendover_Scott wrote:the disalowed goal

Yeah, me and you jumping about like dicks ten minutes after everyone else realised it was offside.

8Great win at CSP  Empty Re: Great win at CSP Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:11 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Jools Thomas wrote:
Wendover_Scott wrote:the disalowed goal

Yeah, me and you jumping about like dicks ten minutes after everyone else realised it was offside.

ha ha yeah thats the sort of behaviour that usually warrants a big old chant of 'sit down, shut up'  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum