Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFC Hayes tonight

+2
Chatty
mikefarquharson
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFC Hayes tonight Empty AFC Hayes tonight Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:14 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

Just wondering whose going tonight? Would be good to see a large crowd on a Tuesday night down at the club again! And also afc Hayes are they the team that lost players due to match fixing or am I thinking of another team?

2AFC Hayes tonight Empty Re: AFC Hayes tonight Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:59 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I'll be there!!!

3AFC Hayes tonight Empty Re: AFC Hayes tonight Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Me too....

4AFC Hayes tonight Empty Re: AFC Hayes tonight Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

The Old Plumbs are attending, hope the Drummer Boys are out in force acting as the twelfth man, see you down there, sing up, have some. O P.

5AFC Hayes tonight Empty Re: AFC Hayes tonight Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Don't worry old plumbs, I'm sure a few of us will be there tonight!

6AFC Hayes tonight Empty Re: AFC Hayes tonight Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Phil22

I"ll be there tonight

7AFC Hayes tonight Empty Re: AFC Hayes tonight Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:39 pm

I read through my notes for tonight and there were so many chances for Burnell, Price and Burgess but can only think of one real quality chance for Price. Too many hurried shots, lack of composure and AFC Hayes 10 men behind the ball.

Im a little disappointed tonight, although it's four unbeaten now, that should have been 3 points from tonight when in actual fact it was a grateful one we acheived.

8AFC Hayes tonight Empty Re: AFC Hayes tonight Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 pm

DB

DB

I was away but I was following the tweets, 3 first choice defenders out, lots of chances and a late equaliser from a free kick, that makes it 2 goals in 2 games from fks, lots of positives for me, it certainly sounded better than the opening day of the season when 9 man Hayes beat us 3-1.
Tuesday night I watched a European game featuring a "British" team in a knock out competition, first one I've seen in years, somehow it reminded me of the old Saturday tea time wrestling(before everyone knew it was fixed.) I'm really looking forward to the Uxbridge game for some proper football .  cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum