Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kettering away-travel to game

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kettering away-travel to game Empty Kettering away-travel to game Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:47 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

I'm just wondering is the coach to kettering away still going ahead? Or is there another way of travel people have decided on? And how many are going?

2Kettering away-travel to game Empty Re: Kettering away-travel to game Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:05 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Will advise when I know. Issue is the cost of approx 500 quid to hire a coach.  afro 

3Kettering away-travel to game Empty Re: Kettering away-travel to game Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Phil22

£500 each, what we going in a limo with a 3 course meal and a hot tub lol.

When you know, let me know as I'm def in

4Kettering away-travel to game Empty Re: Kettering away-travel to game Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Would love the get the coach up but no matter what I should be in for the away day

5Kettering away-travel to game Empty Re: Kettering away-travel to game Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Will afc

52 people on a Coach , ten pound each roughly , I'm up for it on the coach

6Kettering away-travel to game Empty Re: Kettering away-travel to game Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Can you not get a minibus for like 15 folk, might be a bit cheaper.

7Kettering away-travel to game Empty Re: Kettering away-travel to game Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

Jake and jordan have managed to get a quote on a 15 sweater minibus for hire at £100 for the day, obviously someone would have to drive but that's an option surely?

8Kettering away-travel to game Empty Re: Kettering away-travel to game Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:36 am

Imp

Jordystallafcdrummer wrote:Jake and jordan have managed to get a quote on a 15 sweater minibus for hire at £100 for the day, obviously someone would have to drive but that's an option surely?

Don't forget fuel - probably another £20 - 30.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum