Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today is the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordystallafcdrummer

PostSubject: Today is the day   01.04.14 18:34

Today we play our apparent rivals, the team that hasn't played a game in aylesbury for however many years! A team that is now a Bedfordshire team! This game for us is just another one to add to the unbeaten streak. The boys that come out today are on a massive high from the previous 8 games, and this big occasion to show this Bedfordshire team there is only 1 team in aylesbury! Leighton reserves will be down after their lose at the weekend! Hopefully the support for fc are done in force, but one thing for certain is that the drummers plus more are here to make a noise! IM FC TILL I DIE, IM FC TILL I DIE, I KNOW I AM, IM SURE I AM, IM FC TILL I DIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day   01.04.14 20:08

bounce  cheers  cheers  bounce  cheers  bounce  cheers  bounce  cheers cheers  bounce  cheers  bounce  cheers  bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordystallafcdrummer

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day   01.04.14 20:39

Probably one of the best days of my life that game! But I can tell that tonight we are going to be louder! Nothing better than a Tuesday night game under the fog lights
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day   

Back to top Go down

Today is the day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1