Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Being Brian Clough

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Being Brian Clough Empty Being Brian Clough Sun May 25, 2014 9:52 am

Sandford

Sandford

I have decided that Moles Supporters are in some desperate need of football management for the Supporters game on the 20th July. I have decided I would be great for the role. My CV includes winning the European Cup with Aylesbury United against Real Madrid in Championship Manager 03/04, saying generally abstract things to anyone who will listen such as "when the seagulls follow the trawler you can put it in the onion bag", I can shout loudly and throw teacups, I have a very strategic mind and have won awards for strategies such as "score more goals then you let in", I can say things like "diamond" "4-4-2", "3-4-3". I once bought a book on the Laws of the Game but could get past the first page (If referees can't be bothered to read it, why should I?). I did once get the job as team coach in my final year at St Edward's in 1979 but got sacked before we even kicked a ball for not knowing what a striker was. I can swear whilst remaining in the technical area and be heard all over the ground. If we are down at half-time I can give motivational speeches such as "that was dismal and you lot are s**t!".
So there you have it I am available I don't actually know anything about football and am an awful manager but then you're an awful team so we should be okay.
Regards
Brian

Last edited by Sandford on Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Being Brian Clough Empty Re: Being Brian Clough Sun May 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

As long as you have faith in me as your main striker

3Being Brian Clough Empty Re: Being Brian Clough Sun May 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Sandford

Sandford

Jordystallafcdrummer wrote:As long as you have faith in me as your main striker
What's a striker?

4Being Brian Clough Empty Re: Being Brian Clough Sun May 25, 2014 10:00 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Sandford you are a legend!!! You're my man as long as I can be left back!!!

5Being Brian Clough Empty Re: Being Brian Clough Mon May 26, 2014 7:20 am

Sandford

Sandford

Mike if you are selected I will consider it. Don't forget the Captain's armband is up for grabs - usually this is decided by talent and leadership on the field - in my teams it's decided on beer, fags and any form of bribery!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum