Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quiz Night!! 27th September

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Quiz Night!! 27th September Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm

vsparling

vsparling

I know its a long way off but here we go!

First Fundraiser of the season so lets do our best to make it a roaring success! Invite your friends, family, neighbours and lets get our club buzzing!

Quiz starts at 8,
But please be there and have your food ordered by 7.30

£7 with fish and chips
£3 without
Pay on the night

Teams of no more than 8

If you could reply on the Facebook event or leave a message on here for me if you are planning on coming that would be great! We need to know how many people to tell the fish and chip man to cater for!

From just January 2014 we have managed to raise about £400 which is all money that has helped go towards sustaining your club, and giving it a fresh lick of paint! So thank you for all you have already done but lets carry on and see if we can raise even more money this year!!

2Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:04 pm

vsparling

vsparling

Just 5 weeks away! Who is coming along?? Would be nice to see lots of people there. Ideally we need to know numbers before so we can tell the fish and chip man....

3Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:22 pm

mrfish

If you tell them now,the fish will be gone off by the time of the quiz

4Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Looking to take part with eight, would sausage and chips be on the menu. O P

5Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:51 pm

vsparling

vsparling

It is indeed, the options are fish, sausage, chicken and vegi burger. All with chips x

6Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:32 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I should have minimum 6

7Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:07 pm

vsparling

vsparling

Brilliant, sounds like it's going to be a big one! Looking forward to it! X

8Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:41 pm

vsparling

vsparling

Can't wait for this now, just less than 2 weeks way! And if My sources are correct most (if not all) of the first team may be making an appearance.... Let's see if their brains work as good as their legs!! Lol xx

9Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:38 pm

coach

coach

Believe the under 14s Saturday side parents are forming a team plus the under14s will be forming a team.

10Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:14 am

mrfish

new faces, could be a good night in the offing What a Face

11Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:36 am

vsparling

vsparling

Really looking forward to it, hope we have enough chairs though, I think theres going to be around 45/50 people there! X

12Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi V , 3 chicken , 4 fish, for Barrys Brigade

13Quiz Night!! 27th September Empty Re: Quiz Night!! 27th September Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 am

vsparling

vsparling

Fantastic, looking forward to seeing you there Barry!

Hope everyone who is coming has been keeping up to date on the news this week will do you massive favours when it comes to round 9!! X

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum