Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

El Quackico - FA Cup

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1El Quackico - FA Cup Empty El Quackico - FA Cup Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:58 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

first off good luck to all those making the long trip out to bedfordshire tomorrow i hope you all have an amazing day cheers - im devastated not to be there with you

also good luck to the players - i dont need to tell you guys how much this fixture means to us - i know it means the same to you lot aswell

i think the last couple of derby games have shown that current form etc. plays no part in this derby. its a cup final in it own right where the team that wants it the most wins it. all i hope and pray is that the team that played against marlow last week doesnt turn up, but the team we all know we can have does turn up.

also on a side note - being an FA cup game and all, im wondering if anyone has successfully put a bet on this game somewhere? i cant find any online bookies that are taking bets.

2El Quackico - FA Cup Empty Re: El Quackico - FA Cup Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:07 pm

DB

DB

" im wondering if anyone has successfully put a bet on this game somewhere?"
Short odds either way I would guess, you need to play someone like Kidlington  Wink
With nearly a full squad to choose from I'm sure we will be all over them like a rash, my only concern is can we finish?  I'm going for our biggest win of the season.  cheers

3El Quackico - FA Cup Empty Re: El Quackico - FA Cup Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:12 am

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

link for the radio interview today
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p024yfd8
starts at 1:37:06

4El Quackico - FA Cup Empty Re: El Quackico - FA Cup Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Will afc

All the presenter kept going on about is fans clashing ,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: