Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bedworth game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wellwisher

PostSubject: Bedworth game   17.09.14 6:52

Looks like you guys have another big game this Saturday.If you win you've got a great chance of getting in the top 4[if others don't win,too].You must be well pleased with the start you've made.

If you can add some consistency and not have too many injuries.I can see you challenging for the play-offs.Can't see beyond
Kettering for the title and think Rugby,Royston and Daventry to be up there come the end of season and possibly Bedworth who are a bit of an unknown quantity this season but don't think Aylesbury need to fear anyone.Your squad is coming together nicely.

Hope you get the win Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: Re: Bedworth game   17.09.14 20:29

cheers

i was pleased to see that you guys are definatly cementing yourself into the Prem aswell. survival is the most basic of all requirments for freshly promoted teams and at this rate you guys are doing much more than that. onwards and upwards for you guys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Bedworth game   21.09.14 6:17

Very pleased with todays performance, our passing was very good, tbh should have won the game by a bigger margin, even after Bens unbelievable straight red. A crazy incident after the final whistle as players were shaking hands saw a bit of shoving  and the Geenbacks no5 Folkes snatch B Haules hat and push it down the front of his pants/shorts, obviously feeling he hadn't got his point across he then withdrew it from the front, pulled down the back of his shorts and wiped it on his bare arse. I kid you not.
Well done lads, F@%k the play offs lets go for the title cheers

Last edited by DB on 21.09.14 6:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : writing what I actually saw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: Bedworth game   21.09.14 16:23

Great result yesterday and after the game against Kettering I don't think we need to fear anyone this year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Bedworth game   21.09.14 19:50

We've played against everyone in the top 9 so far with the exception of Egham, for me the Crows looked the best team so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Bedworth game   21.09.14 19:54

And we grinded out a win against the crows,
It's certainly looking very positive so far this season , just need to sustain momentum now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedworth game   

Back to top Go down

Bedworth game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1