Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

St Ives today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will afc

PostSubject: St Ives today    27.09.14 20:10

Come on boys put them on the back foot with a couple early goals please ,

This is a certainly winnable game let's keep this terrific football and run of results going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jools

PostSubject: Re: St Ives today    28.09.14 23:07

DB wrote:
"d if your gonna come back on here as a d+ck Jools you can do the world famous snow white and the 7 dwarfs {aka duck twaddle) to LB  lol!

Don't understand these local rural arguments; they're for simple country folk and not sophisticated city types like me. Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: St Ives today    28.09.14 23:38

Just think guys if the ref did not screw us over at hanwell away we prob would be sitting top of the league ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: St Ives today    29.09.14 2:50

From my view I thought it was a penalty at Hanwell, just the wrong bloke. Marlow was the real bummer, long way to go but we are now in a good position, top of the tree for xmas please. I see Kettering got knocked out of the Cup yesterday by Chalfont  Shocked  
Jools, I'm assuming you're suggesting that the d%cks will be in the top 5 when we knock them out of it later in the season. I can't even get our supporters to believe that we are even po contenders. The most likeliest person to say that the d*cks are potential play off material would be one of their own supporters, that's the reference to you being a d&ck, but I hope you know I was only teasing Jools.   I'm off to check my chickens and water my pumpkins!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Ives today    

Back to top Go down

St Ives today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1