Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merstham on Saturday

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merstham on Saturday Empty Merstham on Saturday Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Saturday is a really important game. Always tough playing teams from other divisions. They look like they are doing well with 7 wins on the trot and currently 5th in the table.

Team selection will be interesting. Logie is back so will he replace Ben Bateman? who will start up front? Hauley, Lynton or Ryan? at the back 4 into 5 doesn't go so who will miss out? tough decisions to make

2Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:11 pm

DB

DB

Every game seems tough at the moment, I guess with our league status we have become a "feather in your hat" kind of team.
I think Baker and Jamas will hold their place, would  like to see Brad and Logie and Ryan to start with Bri. On the bench, Zammit,Murphy,Davis,Sonny,Goss, I don't expect that though, so Brad Logie and Sonny. cheers

3Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:37 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

can't drop Sonny he's playing so well. Suspect Logie will replace Ben Bateman? not sure how fit Ryan is but maybe Sonner up front?

4Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:44 am

DB

DB

Logies still on leave, so I guess it's Davis or Ben, what make you think Sonner up front Mike?  Has Brian broke down again ?

5Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:53 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Pure guess work mate, just being a fan

6Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:33 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

wont be there unfortunatly, as im off to chelsea tomorrow, but ill be following this game through twitter. i know a few of the drummer boys are also doing other games tomorrow.

really hope we do well in this competition. pride, prize money and interesting away days.

COME ON YOU MOLES!!!

que sera sera cheers

7Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:01 pm

Will afc

Yeah unfortunately don't think drum lads at match tomorrow , think just Jordan the only one attending

I'm with Scott in hoping we get through to next round as it's fantastic opportunity to get some more prize mone

8Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:02 pm

Will afc

Prize money and hopefully getting a bigger team at home in the next round

9Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:24 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

bigger team actually isn't that important. The Prize money is the attraction as 1/2 the gate goes to the away team anyway

10Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:02 pm

Will afc

Still nice to get a bigger team though , always worth upsetting the odds

11Merstham on Saturday Empty Re: Merstham on Saturday Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:37 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

Yeah me and kurtis will be at the game today, but just a quiet one from us probably!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum