Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is up to Rugby tomorrow .

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is up to Rugby tomorrow . Empty Who is up to Rugby tomorrow . Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Who's going to the game tomorrow, the Old Plums are up for it, c u there O P

2Who is up to Rugby tomorrow . Empty Re: Who is up to Rugby tomorrow . Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:02 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

two sharabangs tomorrow. The players are going in a mini bus driven by the manager and as it's Danny and Steve Davis' birthday the chairman is driving the sunday drinkers to the game although not sure how much this coach will actually see of the game lol!

3Who is up to Rugby tomorrow . Empty Re: Who is up to Rugby tomorrow . Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:38 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

im in the office as we speak doing over time this weekend, so me im afraid - ill be on the twitter feed - good luck to all that are travelling

huge game today, very difficult. quite worrying as dropping any points could see us tumble a few positions. its so tight between 3rd and 9th. will have to be a great performance, but i know we have it in us.

also i see its kettering v godalming - praying for a draw in that game aswell as the 3 points for us

COME ON YOU MOLES! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum