Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hayes at home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: Hayes at home   22.11.14 21:54

huge opportunity for us to get back to winning ways today - i trust Mr Bateman will seriously drum home the message that there must not be a single spec of complacency today. A single win for Hayes along with some favourable results around them would see them leapfrog off of bottom and out of the relegation zone. Hayes have everything to play for. But so do we. lets get the three points and boost our goal difference - COME ON YOU MOLES!!!!! cheers

also keeping an eye on Uxbridge helping us out in our quest to get back to third. and Daventry of course, because even if all else goes wrong, hearing another ducks loss on the PA system always brings a smile

going to be wet and miserable as well by the looks of things, the box fresh gazelles are staying at home today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayes at home   23.11.14 5:17

Quite enjoyed the game. Thought Davis was a good choice today in midfield, he gave a bit of bite allowing Brad and Sonny to get forward. A useful three points altogether.

Any news on Danny Murphy?
Back to top Go down
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: Hayes at home   23.11.14 7:34

Danny's shoulder popped out but Liz popped it back in, saw him in the bar bit painful but looked ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: Hayes at home   23.11.14 7:44

Hope its not to bad for DM, he is a good solid player. One of the first names on my team sheet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Hayes at home   23.11.14 19:16

Good solid win yesterday without expanding to much energy , second half felt a bit like a training match as Hayes did not put up much of a fight ,

I thought Steve batemen got his starting 11 spot on for the match ,

Hopefully murphy won't be out for to long as he's starting to look like he's back to his best ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Hayes at home   25.11.14 23:29

Blimey, didn't realise I hadn't commented yet ! Thought we did alright at the wk end, could have had a few more, but they had a few chances, I just wish we could keep some clean sheets, opposing teams really seem to grow in confidence if they score against us (I'd still like a big strong central defender)  I do hope Murphs alright, he's good cover for Baker Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayes at home   

Back to top Go down

Hayes at home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1