Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game on against Marlow

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game on against Marlow  Empty Game on against Marlow Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:22 am

Will afc

Come on everyone let's get down to the game today to watch the super moles against Marlow
Hopefully another 3 points today

2Game on against Marlow  Empty Re: Game on against Marlow Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:49 pm

DB

DB

Another good win but made hard work of it. Up to second, we must be team of the month! Thought the ref made some odd decisions.

3Game on against Marlow  Empty Re: Game on against Marlow Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Will afc

Agree thought ref was shocking .
The lads played well considering ref had a mere,

2nd in the league, in the mix now for promotion
Happy days Smile

4Game on against Marlow  Empty Re: Game on against Marlow Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:43 pm

some good performances, thought Davis played really well 1st half but saw how we needed more pace in the 2nd. Lynton and Aston both looked sharp and Bradley looked very good.

Ref was a clown, I saw 3 x 2 footed challenges by Marlow players and none really punished. Roll on Thursday.

5Game on against Marlow  Empty Re: Game on against Marlow Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:55 pm

DB

DB

"2nd in the league, in the mix now for promotion "
Automatic promotion Question
A new first for me today, I've never seen us win a free kick and lose a player to two yellow cards at the same time.
I think the ref should win the xmas pudding award

6Game on against Marlow  Empty Re: Game on against Marlow Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:58 am

coach

coach

Looking very good for the guys to be in playoffs at worse..Team are very consistent now in the way they play and grind out wins..did look a bit shaky once Ben was dismissed but the guys really didn't give marlow a sniff..just protected what we have and no need to chase the 3rd goal even though it came.

7Game on against Marlow  Empty Re: Game on against Marlow Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:15 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Ref really didn't cover himself in glory...extremely soft pen in the first half and then the sending off.

Still, FC were by far the better team and stepped it up when we went down to 10.

Now for the big one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum