Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nomadic club on the move

+5
mrfish
Pris_Ris_Scott
Old Plumb
Lab
mikefarquharson
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Nomadic club on the move  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nomadic club on the move Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Will afc

Time will tell if it's the correct move

27Nomadic club on the move  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nomadic club on the move Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Don't mind where Ducks play but would want them to stay in Midland Division. I have really enjoyed the El Quackicos, every one has been a cracking closely fought game. Want these to continue (guarenteed 6 points a season)

Saying that we may not even be in the division next season

28Nomadic club on the move  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nomadic club on the move Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:21 pm

coach

coach

If I was a united fan I would be ok about the move as it's nearer to get to plus the facilities are decent..away matches would be a non starter. .guess getting players in would be a task as well..Think its a 50/50 for their fans.

29Nomadic club on the move  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nomadic club on the move Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Will afc

Depends where you live being a united fan,
Playing in the south west league financially would be a killer for them

30Nomadic club on the move  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nomadic club on the move Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:09 pm

DB

DB

I'm sure they must have got some assurances of being able to play in the central division from the league.   If they were to go in the S&W they could well go under or get relegated

31Nomadic club on the move  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nomadic club on the move Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:43 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I would imagine that the no smoking policy at Thame will ruffle a few feathers.

32Nomadic club on the move  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nomadic club on the move Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Will afc

lol

33Nomadic club on the move  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nomadic club on the move Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:19 pm

DB

DB

Wow just read their statement. If they really don't know what league they're going to be in, they are  pushing their luck. (I think a few brown envelopes might help) I can see why they've done it, two seasons without any ground rent to pay sounds great.   
I know people won't believe me but I really don't want them to go under, who would we take the p*&s out of then ?  Nice to see 21c smucks were right in the forefront of the talks, they've got some clout eh ! Laughing
FAO the smucks, the word gullible is not in the dictionary Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum