Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

NGU Home today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NGU Home today Empty NGU Home today Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:04 am

They're in decent form. We are doing ok, I don't think we can read too much into the Barton result. Looking for three points. Think we will do it. Could do with a Ducks win v Hanwell too.

2NGU Home today Empty Re: NGU Home today Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:09 pm

coach

coach

Jools Thomas wrote:They're in decent form. We are doing ok, I don't think we can read too much into the Barton result. Looking for three points. Think we will do it. Could do with a Ducks win v Hanwell too.
1 out of 2 not too bad. .can always rely on the ducks to f**k up!

3NGU Home today Empty Re: NGU Home today Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Thought Ryan O'Toole did really well, Gareth Price was great too. I would start with that side against the Ducks. So much pace and power there, could really trouble some of the big United defenders.

4NGU Home today Empty Re: NGU Home today Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:35 pm

limprib81

limprib81

I though performance of the day was from their female fan...but to be fair to her, at least she could take the banter.

5NGU Home today Empty Re: NGU Home today Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:08 pm

coach

coach

limprib81 wrote:I though performance of the day was from their female fan...but to be fair to her, at least she could take the banter.
Certainly a performance from her and her ferret! Glad I was not stood near her!
Decent performance from the all nations xi though..never gave up ..

6NGU Home today Empty Re: NGU Home today Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:10 pm

coach

coach

Would like us to be a bit more in control of the match on Monday and take our chances when they come but be solid at the back. .

7NGU Home today Empty Re: NGU Home today Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:08 am

DB

DB

"Thought Ryan O'Toole did really well, Gareth Price was great too."  
I agree Jools, Ryan was very lively, I was delighted to see Gareth going past players he's starting to look his old self again. NGU looked a bit low in quality but they had a good go. Well done it was a good win cheers

8NGU Home today Empty Re: NGU Home today Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:02 am

Will afc

I've had a few and don't care , we love you aylesbury we do . We love you Aylesbury we do , we love you aylesbury we do oh Aylesbury we love youuuuuu

Danny Martone having a party , with his vodka and his ( you know the words )

ONE TEAM IN AYLESBURY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum