Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beaconsfield Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 4:00

Pathetic performance . Might as well played will 5 players as the other 6 did not give a s**t . L goss ?????? Why o why
They need to turn up next Saturday for sure . Only saving grace this weekend is rugby lost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrfish

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 5:07

As you said, it sucked ,could not believe the team was playing for a p/o position and a potential home tie in it. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 5:08

Poor performance. Brian Haule and Jeanmal Prosper + Weatherill good performances but some absolute shocking displays elsewhere. As bad as I have seen all season.

Can understand Monday, big crowd, local derby but not today.
Back to top Go down
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 5:36

Frustrating game as we only started to play after going 1 down.

We looked very much like a mid table team with nothing to play for, which needs to change quickly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 7:06

In these last 2 games we havn't looked like we could beat anyone, Becky probably felt disappointed that they only drew, it looks to me like our bums/heads have gone at the moment.
 I do think you're being a bit unfair on Lynton, Will, he had at least two shots on target and one of them led to the goal! Pick on a senior player, you've a few to chose from Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9XO7GukQk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 8:39

Sorry but Lynton woeful in all honesty.

We did not deserve a point today that's the simple and honest fact . The lads need to wake up and realise we have a chance on achieving something this season
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 9:46

It's usually DB that's all guns blazing with Will and others giving benefit. All change today.

Back to top Go down
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 19:40

I do think 2nd and 3rd place will be decided on last game of season though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   12.04.15 23:19

The League is decided over 42 games, not the first two or the last two.
Hands up all those that who thought we would be third in the league with two games to go back in August?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wellwisher

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   13.04.15 2:51

Will afc wrote:
Pathetic performance . Might as well played will 5 players as the other 6 did not give a s**t . L goss ?????? Why o why
They need to turn up next Saturday for sure . Only saving grace this weekend is rugby lost

Unfortunately didn't get to meet you Will afc,though,a couple of Aylesbury lads did say hello at half time to me.Not sure if they are forum-ites.

Game was pretty poor from an Aylesbury perspective.
I was impressed by J.Prosper. On the day,he looked your best player.Always enthusiastic,good movement/energy around the field and always looking to get forward.No ordinary full back.

I've always been a fan of Adam Logie and Danny Murphy but neither set the world alight yesterday. 'Loges' looked shaky filling in for Kyle Anthony but I was impressed by his leadership and communication skills.In fact,I thought The Moles were good at talking and geeing each other up for a better performance in the second half,than what they had offered in the first.
They were better in the second half but still didn't do enough. SYCOB to their credit battled hard and on the day deserved the draw.

As good as Danny Murphy can be,why does he keep moaning? I had forgotten about his wingeing! He is one of the best left backs in the Central league but his moaning lets him down.
None of your players would be happy getting a draw against lowly Beaconsfield and so obviously were getting frustrated with each other and were having go's at each other but at least,Loges,Prosper,Wadkins and even Dave Deeney offered positive advice.Danny should channel his views this way rather than having such a negative effect to his side,when things aren't going well.It certainly wasn't one of his or Aylesbury better games.

Anyway,least Aylesbury never lost and Barton got beat by Kettering.So there's still light at the end of the tunnel.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   13.04.15 3:01

Cheers well wisher , well summed up

That was me who said hi at half time , just wasn't sure if it was you so did not stop .

We got 2 more big games to try take max points

Good win for slough yesterday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wellwisher

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   13.04.15 9:28

Will afc wrote:
Cheers well wisher , well summed up

That was me who said hi at half time , just wasn't sure if it was you so did not stop .

We got 2 more big games to try take max points

Good win for slough yesterday

Was in a conversation when you came past and in a bit of a daze.I.too was hesitant to know whether to chat to you.Anyway let's hope Aylesbury are playing Slough next season in the Premier! If its not to be,I'll expect I will get to some Aylesbury games in the Central,so there's bound to be another time to chat.

Will be keeping a keen eye on the Moles results.Least it makes for an exciting end to the season.Slough unfortunately,now have nothing to play for but yes,it was a good result for them yesterday especially as they were 2-0 down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaconsfield Away   

Back to top Go down

Beaconsfield Away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aylesbury Football Club :: Aylesbury F. C.-
Jump to: