Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking Forward

+2
coach
vsparling
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking Forward Empty Looking Forward Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 pm

vsparling

vsparling

So the season is nearly over, and while we are looking forward to play offs and going up (maybe!) Im looking towards next seasons fundraisers and events.

Not sure how many of you are on facebook and have already seen this but today I reveived an email from a comedy club asking if we were interested in holding a comedy night at the club. Obviously details need to sorted out but is it something people would be interested in for next season at some point?
Also I have a friend who I have spoken to about having a live band at the club, doing covers from across all decades, again is this something that people would be interested in coming along to?

Something that I am definitly looking forward to is our first Oktoberfest event, lots of locally produced sausages and beer for you all to enjoy!

2Looking Forward Empty Re: Looking Forward Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Will afc

I'm up for all events , I'll drag load of people down for comedy club and band

3Looking Forward Empty Re: Looking Forward Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:41 am

coach

coach

Comedy night would be a good one as well as the octoberfest..personally I think space is limited for a band night unless we could hire a marquee.

4Looking Forward Empty Re: Looking Forward Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:15 am

Will afc

No don't agree about the space I've seen bands play at a lot smaller venues with a good 80 people watching them

5Looking Forward Empty Re: Looking Forward Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:36 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Think we should at least give it a go!

6Looking Forward Empty Re: Looking Forward Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:50 am

limprib81

limprib81

i see Taylor Swift is on tour Twisted Evil - See if she fancies it lol

On a serious note, well up for a gig.

7Looking Forward Empty Re: Looking Forward Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:17 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

i dont really come down to events at the club, but an Octoberfest evening sounds right up my straße

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]