Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Play offs

+5
Will afc
DB
limprib81
mikefarquharson
Pris_Ris_Scott
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Play offs  Empty Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:21 am

Will afc

So then guys and girls who do you want on Tuesday night next week ? ???

2Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:48 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

anyone at Haywood Way Very Happy

3Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:59 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

bedworth please, but mike is right.... tuesday night, and all long distance aways for us. wouldnt be helpfull for the team, or supporters, having to travel that far. the same will apply to a team having to come to us, which could help.

4Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:12 am

Will afc

Home or away I'll be going

Would rather a home tie so lads if your reading this let's get a win eh!!!! lol

5Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:12 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

this weekend, ideally we want Rugby to draw with royston, with us winning

then we want bedworth to loose, and barton to beat the 'Three Counties UTD' by at least 2 more than bedworth loose

that way we'd be second, rugby still dont make it into the playoffs, and bedworth are 5th.

this is also evidence as to why i only trust myself to put a pound on accumulators... clown

6Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:16 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Loads of permutations! Scott you need to sit next me on Saturday so that at the end I can announce where, when and who we are playing on Tuesday!!!! Bottom line though is what a great season!!!!

7Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:25 am

Will afc

Errrrrrr Scott will be behind the goal having a beer and putting off the hanwell keeper to help ensure we finish 2nd

8Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:27 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

ok!! sounds ok I'll do what Jools and I normally do and make it up!!!! lol! lol!

9Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:48 am

Will afc

You can have Scott on 89th minute when he's had one too many and we are 3,0 up lol

10Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:57 am

DB

DB

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:this weekend, ideally we want Rugby to draw with royston, with us winning

then we want bedworth to loose, and barton to beat the 'Three Counties UTD' by at least 2 more than bedworth loose

that way we'd be second, rugby still dont make it into the playoffs, and bedworth are 5th.

this is also evidence as to why i only trust myself to put a pound on accumulators... clown

Love it Scott, you anorak Laughing

I expect Bedworth will come out kicking and screaming and as much as I love watching that style I'm a little concerned that we may get suckered into it or perhaps pick up a knock for the final, we've had six points off them.
Barton or Rugby will be at home, Rugby have the most fans, six points off them. We beat Barton 1-0 at home, we should have scored a few more though.
Royston looked great at our place but we beat them, they looked sh*t at home but they won. scratch  
 On quality I think we are the best squad  
 I gotta go for the excitement, Greenbacks at home please  cheers

11Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:39 pm

limprib81

limprib81

I'm in Belfast on Tuesday, so is it possible we could have an away game in Belfast? lol!

12Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:44 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Guess you're not going to get back!!!! that's a pain! keep close to twitter!!!

13Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:04 pm

limprib81

limprib81

mikefarquharson wrote:Guess you're not going to get back!!!! that's a pain! keep close to twitter!!!

I will be! When your doing the update, just bare in mind that I will be sat there frantically hitting the refresh button hoping for good news! Smile

14Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:04 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

UNDERSTOOD!!!!!

15Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:16 pm

limprib81

limprib81

mikefarquharson wrote:UNDERSTOOD!!!!!

Good man! What a Face

16Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:42 pm

DB

DB

Hope its better that Nwoods, I spent last night on twitter for the line up, two goal tweets and a half time Sad

17Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:43 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

we'll you will be there so you wont need it ! LOL

18Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:45 pm

DB

DB

Good point Mike,  I didn't think of that !  jocolor

19Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Although I guess it's a bit like footy commentary you can watch the pictures and watch my inciteful word commentary on your phone to make sense of whats happening on the pitch! Basketball

20Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:39 pm

DB wrote:Hope its better that Nwoods, I spent last night on twitter for the line up, two goal tweets and a half time Sad

Not blowing mine, April's or Mike's trumpet (oo-er) but I think we do really well with the twitter and the website. There's updates for every games and there's a match report up within a few hours. There's excellent pictures from Mark and there's always pics in the BH and the NLP. (Have to say the Ducks' communications are also very good).

Bedworth don't have a twitter account, Northwood's is sporadic and don't even get me started on the Southern League site. It's always down especially Saturday afternoon around 17:15.

21Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:42 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Jools Thomas wrote:
DB wrote:Hope its better that Nwoods, I spent last night on twitter for the line up, two goal tweets and a half time Sad

Not blowing mine, April's or Mike's trumpet (oo-er) but I think we do really well with the twitter and the website. There's updates for every games and there's a match report up within a few hours. There's excellent pictures from Mark and there's always pics in the BH and the NLP. (Have to say the Ducks' communications are also very good).

Bedworth don't have a twitter account, Northwood's is sporadic and don't even get me started on the Southern League site. It's always down especially Saturday afternoon around 17:15.

Fully agree - it is fully appreciated as well when you cannot get to a game and you want to know whats going on.

Well done all, and thanks.

22Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:56 pm

DB

DB

Totally agree Jools, we are one of the very best communicators in the league and a very open club, an example for other clubs to aspire to.
Well done to all our communicators cheers

23Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:52 pm

vsparling

vsparling

Our Twitter feed is particularly good when your stuck behind the bar and want to know what's going on outside and what all the shouting is about! X

24Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Will afc

Not being biased but I think we got best twitter communications in league

25Play offs  Empty Re: Play offs Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Marcphotographer

Marcphotographer

Best photographer too I've heard! Wink

http://www.marckeinch.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: