Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presentation evening

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Presentation evening  Empty Presentation evening Sun May 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Will afc

Really good night last night that was enjoyed by all , great to have under 18s and first team players in good spirits .

I imagine the bar must of made record profits last night it was rammed .

Great night thanks Danny and others for organising it all

2Presentation evening  Empty Re: Presentation evening Sun May 10, 2015 8:30 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Was a good night, which I am still recovering from!

Great to see everyone enjoying themselves and some very deserving winners of the awards.

Danny did love his duck! Smile

3Presentation evening  Empty Re: Presentation evening Sun May 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Will afc

Never seem a duck fly so far . Quack quack lol

4Presentation evening  Empty Re: Presentation evening Mon May 11, 2015 7:42 am

The best presentation night at the club in my 6 years here. Thanks to Danny, Vicky, Mike and all for a great night. Deserved winners and recognition richly deserved to all hard working folk at the club. I was talking to people on the night and it's amazing how many of our supporters put in time for the club. Many non league clubs struggle for help and we are rich in that respect.

5Presentation evening  Empty Re: Presentation evening Mon May 11, 2015 9:51 am

vsparling

vsparling

Nothing to do with me Jools, I was just Danny's assistant on the night. I had a brilliant time, and I think it speaks volumes about the club and the atmosphere we have when we have so many people to thank on special nights like Saturday for volunteering their time for us.
It's been said before, and without a doubt it will be said again, we have the best fans, not just in the league, but out of all of football!!
Xx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum