Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chesham Utd

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chesham Utd Empty Chesham Utd Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:14 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

It'll be interesting to see who plays Saturday. they've only been training for 10 days or so & not sure who is not available due to holidays etc...... Just looking forward to seeing football tbf!

2Chesham Utd Empty Re: Chesham Utd Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:26 pm

coach

coach

Wouldn't read too much into who starts on Saturday. .would think it will be a case of who is available and Trialists. .Hearing a local lad is making his debut ..

3Chesham Utd Empty Re: Chesham Utd Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:19 am

limprib81

limprib81

Fans player of the season will be in the bag if he gets on! Very Happy

4Chesham Utd Empty Re: Chesham Utd Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Just want to see a game tbh

5Chesham Utd Empty Re: Chesham Utd Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:45 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

i'M DOING TEA BAR! with Georgia

6Chesham Utd Empty Re: Chesham Utd Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:45 pm

mrfish

It will be that busy you will be able to be announcer as well. See you Tuesday as I have an appointment with Spiderman tomorrow cheers

7Chesham Utd Empty Re: Chesham Utd Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:48 pm

DB

DB

Well that looked ok didn't it ? A gentle run out, not sure on the quality of the oppo and a bit disappointed we didn't get something out of the game but on the whole I'm pleased, liked the look of one newish player, lets hope he plays more than one pre season this time! One or two new lads I feel we need a better look at, have I mentioned before that I think Rob is up to the right back position Laughing  Linton looked lively as did Ken when he came on, I though Davis had a good game too, still a month away,  plenty of time for Fraser to get them fit, roll on Tuesday looking forward to having another look cheers

8Chesham Utd Empty Re: Chesham Utd Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:14 pm

DB wrote:Well that looked ok didn't it ?

Yep, enjoyed that. Thought Rob Tomlin looked good, Murphy too. Tom Wilment at centre half looked great. When you think of the players that are away then it's encouraging. Really pleased for Will but would like to have seen 20 minutes from him.

Really glad to be back at the game, seeing a few friends. I hate summer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum