Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight v Dunstable

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tonight v Dunstable Empty Tonight v Dunstable Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:58 am

limprib81

limprib81

Morning All,

Slight amendment too tonight's fixture.

The game will now be played on the outside pitch with K/O 7:30pm.

See you there!

2Tonight v Dunstable Empty Re: Tonight v Dunstable Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Some good goals and kamikaze defending. Glad everyone got a run out. Ken Feyi looked on great form imho

3Tonight v Dunstable Empty Re: Tonight v Dunstable Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:42 am

coach

coach

Fc looked well off the pace for most of the match with substitutes having a bearing on the goals conceded.1st half we looked hard team to score against but went downhill very quickly once subs were made which showed a few of them were not match fit . Thought Ken was the game changer for me as well..very lively and scored a great goal and could have been 2 if had shot instead of passing.

4Tonight v Dunstable Empty Re: Tonight v Dunstable Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 am

limprib81

limprib81

Thought Lynton also did very well. Took both his goals brilliantly and was roasting that RB. You're bang on Coach about the 1st half, we looked very solid at the back.

5Tonight v Dunstable Empty Re: Tonight v Dunstable Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:25 pm

DB

DB

I thought Dunstable were quite lively, had a couple of decent players and seemed a little more "up for it " than us.
I think it's very noticable at the moment that our younger players seem to be our fittest, Lynton especially, three weeks away and he looks ready for the big kick off already, I'm sure the others will be there abouts, although we have one who doesn't look to me like he will be match fit till Christmas (2016)  Laughing

6Tonight v Dunstable Empty Re: Tonight v Dunstable Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 pm

coach

coach

DB wrote:I thought Dunstable were quite lively, had a couple of decent players and seemed a little more "up for it " than us.
I think it's very noticable at the moment that our younger players seem to be our fittest, Lynton especially, three weeks away and he looks ready for the big kick off already, I'm sure the others will be there abouts, although we have one who doesn't look to me like he will be match fit till Christmas (2016)  Laughing

lol Darren. .could tarnish a few with that last night..

7Tonight v Dunstable Empty Re: Tonight v Dunstable Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 pm

coach

coach

DB wrote:I thought Dunstable were quite lively, had a couple of decent players and seemed a little more "up for it " than us.

lol Darren. .could tarnish a few with that last night..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum