Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comedy Night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comedy Night Empty Comedy Night Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:14 pm

vsparling

vsparling

Thought this really deserved its own thread!

Come the 14th November we will be having Aylesbury FCs very first Comedy Night!

Featuring 2 of the best Comics from the London club circuit (Sol Bernstein and Phil Chapman), an up and coming comic (Peter McCole) and professional MC Ste Porter!

This is something I am very excited about this event (not least because it's my birthday 4 days after) and I'm sure it will be a brilliant night!

As you can appreciate this will be a ticket only event and tickets will be available from the bar or myself, on 07794399357. Tickets will cost £10 and considering what you are getting for a night of comedy this is great value! Doors open at 7.15 and showtime is at 8.15!!

A few people have asked me if this suitable for children so I have been in touch with the comedy club and he has told me that while its not strictly 18+ there may be bad language and references that aren't suitable for little ears, so he has recommended that it may be suitable for late teens (15+) but on your own judgement and certainly not for anyone any younger. Hope this makes sense!

2Comedy Night Empty Re: Comedy Night Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:10 pm

vsparling

vsparling

Tickets are available and are starting to sell! You really are getting a bargain for this night!

3Comedy Night Empty Re: Comedy Night Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:25 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I will get mine at the weekend lol!

4Comedy Night Empty Re: Comedy Night Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:55 pm

mrfish

Got my 2 cheers

5Comedy Night Empty Re: Comedy Night Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:02 pm

limprib81

limprib81

**BUMP**

Like the video? Go buy your ticket!!!

6Comedy Night Empty Re: Comedy Night Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:28 am

vsparling

vsparling

Less than two weeks away for this now, remember first come first served for tickets so no guaranteed entry unless you have a ticket! And they are selling fast now! Club is open today (Sunday), Monday and Thursday this week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum