Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DB

PostSubject: Re: Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)   16.09.15 22:18

I thought I was being very honest Will, you don't agree ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)   16.09.15 22:19

I agree mate , was expecting your post to be far worse that's all . Fair play my man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)   17.09.15 0:12

My disappointment was with the officials, thought they let us down big time  Mad
We got beaten by the odd goal, against a team from a higher league that timewasted from the 47th minute onwards, still we managed to get a chance in the very last minute to take it into extra time, that's not really so bad is it.
 I often think I watch a different game to you fellas Laughing    
Saturday was our real chance, we were really good but just couldn't score.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: Re: Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)   17.09.15 1:35

DB wrote:
My disappointment was with the officials, thought they let us down big time  Mad
We got beaten by the odd goal, against a team from a higher league that timewasted from the 47th minute onwards, still we managed to get a chance in the very last minute to take it into extra time, that's not really so bad is it.

what amazes me is on their messge board they think they were hard done by with the ref!

i'm not going to moan about how physical they are in general, because its something we lack and would like to see us do a bit more, but a couple of their players should have been yellowed a fair few times... the ref was was a complete push over in my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)   17.09.15 5:12

I was surprised the players didn't go mad with the elbow.I missed the incident but people around me said it was a blatant elbow and should have been a red..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chesham

PostSubject: Re: Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)   17.09.15 9:13

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:
DB wrote:

what amazes me is on their messge board they think they were hard done by with the ref!

i'm not going to moan about how physical they are in general, because its something we lack and would like to see us do a bit more, but a couple of their players should have been yellowed a fair few times... the ref was was a complete push over in my opinion

First off, genuine thanks for the hospitality. Had a good chat with a couple of your supporters and you're good guys. The chippy was good too!

Purely on the physicality thing, you're a young side and that will come. But, tbh, we don't think we're that physically strong. We've been knocked off our game a fair number of times in the SPL by teams better at that by far- not only last season, which was a bit of a mish mash, but also in 2013/14 (when we were flying high and lost the play off final). If you come up - and I hope you do - you'll be facing quite a bit stronger than last night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)   

Back to top Go down

Chesham Away FA cup (and replay)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2