Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Potters Bar away

+2
limprib81
Pris_Ris_Scott
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Potters Bar away Empty Potters Bar away Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

not an easy one tomorrow - but we go into this one on a bit of good run from various competitions so i'm allowing myself to feel optimistic.

looking at other games around us its Beaconsfield v Royston as well tomorrow, means at least one of them will have to drop points. lets make sure we get all three of ours and capitalise on that.

also, any idea on when Gareth looks to return?

2Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:06 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Pricey trained last night...not sure if he will be in the squad on saturday however.

Really looking forward to Saturday, there is a good buzz around everything and will be good to keep that going!

COME ON YOU MOLES!

3Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:26 pm

mrfish

Should be there cheers

4Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:01 pm

DB

DB

mrfish wrote:Should be there cheers
I wished I wasn't Rolling Eyes .
If we can win this league with this squad, I'm a dutchman pale

5Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:12 pm

mrfish

I felt that we lost the game in the first half when they wound us up and got the ref on their side, then Ryan was dismissed quite harshly,Brian lost the plot during half time. The ref was saving the best for the second half when he dismissed jammers.Even the potters players were laughing at him! Whats your surname? Van Benson?

6Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:54 pm

DB

DB

I'd be delighted if next years season ticket says that Cool

7Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 pm

limprib81

limprib81

On a brighter note, Pricey came through 80 mins for the development squad, getting himself on the scoresheet.

8Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:20 pm

coach

coach

Good to see that we have a development team that develops the future and also gives game time for players coming back from injuries.

9Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:11 am

mrfish

The whole idea of a ressie team.For people whose sun is rising ,falling or returning like Pricey

10Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:13 am

Been watching ressies a couple of times in the past month. John and Nobby are doing a fine job. Some excellent young lads whom I hope could breath life into FC. If not they'll do well elsewhere.

I did the report for yesterday's game.

11Potters Bar away Empty Re: Potters Bar away Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Looks a good move for the future of the club having this second team and under 18teens in good leagues.As for yesterdays game, the ref was looking at the leased at yellow cards and guessing at reds.Maybe he was colourblind. O P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum