Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

virus issues

+3
DB
mikefarquharson
limprib81
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1virus issues  Empty virus issues Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:06 pm

coach

coach

Does anyone else get pop ops or virus as soon as they enter the forum..

2virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:35 pm

limprib81

limprib81

coach wrote:Does anyone else get pop ops or virus as soon as they enter the forum..

Do you also have any 'adult' sites open at the same time? Laughing

No issues here, but that maybe due to the fact I'm using a macbook and they don't suffer with the viruses as much as windows based PC's.

3virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:37 am

coach wrote:Does anyone else get pop ops or virus as soon as they enter the forum..

On iPhone, yes. Random competition sites

4virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:38 am

Will afc

Yeap I get same issue , click on forum and automatically get kicked out to another site , that's why I don't post much as it's bloody annoying

5virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:32 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Guys I use on an Iphone and have no issues at all. I will have a look at it but it's difficult as I don't see an issue

6virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:43 pm

DB

DB

I'm not sure what you fellas are on about, I use a lap top and I get bits and pieces above the red line at the top, shooting phones or bow and arrow targets, I've got a watch now ilivid live thing at the moment, I just don't click on them.
I do sometimes get problems when I watch peppa pig with several transparent boxes appearing but if you look carefully and hover the mouse there's normally a little x on each one somewhere that kills them individually, hope that helps cheers

7virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

DB wrote: I do sometimes get problems when I watch peppa pig ....

Shocked pig

8virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Will afc

Seems to be when u do it from your phone , strange some don't have an issue but some do. If continues I'll just give up and not bother posting as it's annoying lol

9virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Rosanna07

I have that problem too sometimes but I think it's where the site and phone are not quick enough for eachother and you end up clicking banner at top without realising...does that make sense? Lol

10virus issues  Empty Re: virus issues Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:06 pm

coach

coach

mine is when I am accessing from my Samsung...nothing at the moment but does happen every now and then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum