Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Royston away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB

PostSubject: Royston away    07.11.15 1:30

A real tough one tomorrow, Royston have been going well, 14 goals in their last 3 home games, on that godforsaken ground  I'd take a point now.
I don't feel we are in bad nick, Tuesday nights second half performance was good, we just couldn't score, I have the feeling we are going to spank someone soon.
Last time out we played Jammas in the middle and Fryer at right back, I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest it those two were to swap positions. I'm not going tomorrow but wishing everyone the best of luck cheers

I hear a story is about to break over in d*ckland, what a bunch collection of lemons Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Danny Martones having a party    08.11.15 13:45

What a great result, I'm delighted, and that was before I got drunk at Dannys party, happy birthday old man.
I'm so glad for everyone that we showed our potential as title challengers, first time in 4 or 5 attempts that we have actually got something from that fixture, I never had O'T as centre forward, just goes to show what I know Laughing

Elsewhere I see the reserves have folded, what was the point in that ? d^ckheads , ............. that's a u by the way Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: Royston away    08.11.15 18:16

Great three points away at Royston who come the end of the season will be challenging. We were without Kyle, Ben, Murphy and Rudd. Just goes to show what a great squad the Boss has got together king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: Royston away    08.11.15 22:30

mikefarquharson wrote:
Great three points away at Royston who come the end of the season will be challenging. We were without Kyle, Ben, Murphy and Rudd. Just goes to show what a great squad the Boss has got together king

What a cracking result, over the moon!

Now where is that match report you promised Mr Farquharson?! I wanted something to read as I am sat by the side of the pool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: Royston away    09.11.15 0:21

Fantastic victory . Really hope this kicks start our season and we can go on a nice unbeaten run. Looking at next few fixtures all certainly winnable .

We'll done Steve B and coaching staff for the win yesterday
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Royston away    09.11.15 8:07

These are the golden victories, away win with a clean sheet against a promotion rival. It's win, win all the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royston away    

Back to top Go down

Royston away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1