Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're in the final !

+5
Old Plumb
DB
Pris_Ris_Scott
Will afc
coach
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26We're in the final ! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in the final ! Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:59 pm

limprib81

limprib81

mrfish wrote:Thats in Oxfordshire LR

Teams from Oxfordshire were allowed to enter the completion Mr Fish...*cough*

27We're in the final ! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in the final ! Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:25 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Chesham in the final then

28We're in the final ! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in the final ! Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:50 pm

limprib81 wrote:Chesham in the final then
I look on Chesham as our proper local derby now, I'm no longer accepting pale imitations masquerading as rivals

29We're in the final ! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in the final ! Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:34 am

DB

DB

http://www.berks-bucksfa.com/cups/2015-2016/bbfa-county-senior-cup/fixtures#final

click on the + at the side of the final  Laughing  Laughing

30We're in the final ! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in the final ! Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:05 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

We will be the "home" side for kit purposes but the venue is not yet decided bud :-)

31We're in the final ! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in the final ! Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

joolst1970 wrote:Where could the game be? Hope it's Adams Park or Stadium MK. If it's at somewhere like Burnham on a cold Tuesday then that's not great.

As I say Manchester Premier Cup Final with Mossley was at places like Edgerley Park, Boundary Park, Gigg Lane, Maine Road and always had a good turn out of 500+

I would love it to be somewhere decent - adams park would be good - now that MK are out, maybe at their place?

32We're in the final ! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in the final ! Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Lab

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:
joolst1970 wrote:Where could the game be? Hope it's Adams Park or Stadium MK. If it's at somewhere like Burnham on a cold Tuesday then that's not great.

As I say Manchester Premier Cup Final with Mossley was at places like Edgerley Park, Boundary Park, Gigg Lane, Maine Road and always had a good turn out of 500+

I would love it to be somewhere decent - adams park would be good - now that MK are out, maybe at their place?

MK Marathon that day so Stadium MK it probably won't be... I'm gonna guess Burnham.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum