Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rushden and Diamonds

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rushden and Diamonds Empty Rushden and Diamonds Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:54 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Been looking forward to this fixture since that fixture list was announced at the start of the season.

I have alot of respect for clubs like Rushden who are driven by the passion of their fans and not the money men.

Be good to see some of your ugly mugs again! I've almost forgot what Mr Fish looks like!

2Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:45 pm

mrfish

I choked on my coffee Shocked

3Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:02 pm

DB

DB

Ryans post made me laugh too Tony, but not because of the reference to you elephant

4Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:39 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Just bloody missed football!!

5Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:27 am

mrfish

Whats this thing called football everybody is talking about.Saturday afternoon telly is brilliant Smile

6Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:22 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

bit of rain over Aylesbury this morning till midday, but dry through till kick off tomorrow - don't tell me we actually might have a game on our hands!

in addition to this lot being such a tough fixture, these guys have also had a reasonable amount of Games over this wet and cold period so its going to take a mammoth effort to come away with anything

I hope the players are chomping at their bits to get back in their boots, nothing less than 100% will be required

got a busy day tomorrow so may only see the first half, but I really hope to get down at least

7Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:32 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Don't forget the Bloody Go Pro! Might be worth in the morning looking at positioning on the corners of the stand as we discussed?

8Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:12 pm

DB

DB

A good crowd to swell the coffers and an entertaining game, I guess that counts for something !
I'm putting this down to the fact that we've only played one game since before Christmas, defensively we are much better than that.
Top players for me today Weathers, Mont and Jamie cheers

I'm off to sing my fav Lennon song , all we are saying is give Crease a chance lol!

9Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:43 am

Surprised to see four against at home but when R&D get decent crowds each week, they can afford to pay those players to take you to next level. We have very good players here for this level and getting 400 fans every week would allow us to get those men with that extra quality.

Catch 22 really.

10Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:29 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Good footage from the Rushden guys.

Think we need something similar! Jools and Mike TV! lol!

11Rushden and Diamonds Empty Re: Rushden and Diamonds Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:49 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

let's do it!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum