Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barton tonight.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barton tonight. Empty Barton tonight. Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:35 pm

DB

DB

They don't look in great nick, didn't play at the weekend but have had a couple of 0-0s, got smashed 8-1 at home against Fleet a couple of weeks ago.
I can't remember the last time we won over there, so we must be overdue.
I'm going for a big win tonight,  Haule and Price to terrorise again, Lynton hit a cracker on Saturday and is starting to look like he's coming on a bit so maybe he will get a few.
I hope the scoreboard is working, it's one of the highlights of going to Barton  cheers

2Barton tonight. Empty Re: Barton tonight. Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:16 am

Will afc

Cracking solid 3 points last night

1st half wasn't a spectacule with both teams being quilty of giving the ball away cheaply.
but 2nd half we got out of second gear and dominated Barton .
It's great to have the old Gareth price back terrorising defences and his work rate helping the team out rather than the sulky price that's infuriating to watch.Also noticed the pressing game we play not many teams will be able to cope with the high pressing game we play that's a given.

enjoyed watching the team again I'll be at north green ford next Tuesday .
COYM

3Barton tonight. Empty Re: Barton tonight. Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:01 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

great result, i'm still a bit annoyed at how cheaply we gave away that game on Saturday... but 5 wins and a draw out of 6 games is brilliant going no matter what

COME ON YOU MOLES cheers

4Barton tonight. Empty Re: Barton tonight. Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:02 am

Will afc

Play offs mate it will be achieved

5Barton tonight. Empty Re: Barton tonight. Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:27 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:I'll be at north green ford next Tuesday

me too mate, work near uxbridge so ill head up from there

6Barton tonight. Empty Re: Barton tonight. Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:57 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Cracking result. As Will points out, 1st half wasnt anything to write home about. Maybe had the better of the chances, but wow what a second half.
A few players are really starting to come along, Lynton and Tomlin were brilliant last night.
Really happy for Rob, he sat on the bench for a long time at the start of the season and a lesser kind of player would have walked away from the club, but all credit to the lad, he has stuck it out and taken his chance once it came around.

7Barton tonight. Empty Re: Barton tonight. Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:01 pm

DB

DB

A comfortable win in the end, kicking up the hill was a good choice, conceding that free kick in the last minute of the 1st half had me a bit worried but we dealt with it perfectly well, I was impressed with Danny G at rb.
As you fellas have said, it was all about the 2nd half and credit to Steve for a fluid reshuffle of the team to give Ben the half off with Davis coming on, Kyle scored from a corner early on, a defender passed the ball back to Brian edge of the D, who took it on and slotted it past the matching silver shirted keeper to make it 2 and then a Barton defender, who clearly hadn't done his homework on Pricey tried to tackle him inside the box Razz Hauley does take a good penalty!
Big Tel brings hell came on and had his best performance this year.
The scoreboard didn't work but in a feng shui kind of way they had San Miguel on tap.  
We are looking in great nick, that little winter break may have cost us up to 6 points but it did give our players a good rest, we look like we are 6 weeks into the season instead of 8 weeks from the end, unfortunately I guess most teams must be like that too.
COYM cheers

8Barton tonight. Empty Re: Barton tonight. Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:31 pm

FC seem to play a whole lot better when I'm not there. Bit worrying that. Sounds a great win. Been saying for years we need a decent striker and it seems we've found two: Brian and Gareth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum