Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eddie smith

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eddie smith  Empty Eddie smith Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:56 am

Will afc

Terrific bit of business by batemen .proven goal scorer at the business end of the season.

2Eddie smith  Empty Re: Eddie smith Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:26 pm

DB

DB

Haha, no flies on Steve, I believe he's been trying to sign him for the last 2 seasons.
We are a whopping 40-1 with bet victor for the title at the moment(before KO), it's a cracking price and worth a gamble   cheers

3Eddie smith  Empty Re: Eddie smith Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:52 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Cracking signing at the business end of the season.

4Eddie smith  Empty Re: Eddie smith Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:38 am

DB

DB

I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that Ed is a top quality conventional goalscorer. Two goals and probably 3 assists in 4 games, great stats.
Does he suit our style of play?
WTF  Shocked  Laughing

I think Brian is great at working centre backs, especially in the D/ edge of the area, like a 15 stone daddylong legs jumping at them, the higher up the pitch he goes, the higher he jumps, he's trying to rename Fergie time into Hauley time.
Gareth(in the right mood) is almost unmarkable and uncatchable to most centre backs, once he's gone he's gone, good crosser, has a great shot(if he doesn't lean back too far) can go round the keeper and anyone brave enough to tackle him in the area is either looking for a mom award or an early bath.
Brian and Gareth for me, it's a great combo, who wants to defend against them two, or more to the point how would you ?

Don't think I've gone around the bend, but if I had, would I know?
just putting it out there. cheers

5Eddie smith  Empty Re: Eddie smith Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Well put D B, l agree with all of that, O P.

6Eddie smith  Empty Re: Eddie smith Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:32 pm

DB

DB

Old Plumb wrote:Well put D B, l agree with all of that, O P.

"Don't think I've gone around the bend, but if I had, would I know? "

And the bit above this  Baz?  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum