Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

North Greenford away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pris_Ris_Scott

PostSubject: North Greenford away   16.03.16 1:02

looking forward to tonight - I know NGU are having a bit of a resurgence, but I'm expecting us to take 3 points from this game

see you all later

COME ON YOU MOLES! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   16.03.16 3:01

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:
I know NGU are having a bit of a resurgence, but I'm expecting us to take 3 points from this game
I totally agree Scott, we will all be seriously screwing if we drop points tonight, in our next 5 games we have the bottom 4 plus Petersfield away, while 3 of them are fighting for their league status I'd like to think we are good enough to get in excess of 12 points.
After Saturday our title hopes are certainly on the back boiler, (a bit like my all inclusive holiday from Bet Victor Sad ) but the play offs are well within our grasp and ours to throw away imo, I'm going for a comfortable away win tonight, with Pricey to get a couple and Ed to open his account cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   16.03.16 9:57

really enjoyed that match it had everything .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   16.03.16 10:07

Eddie smith what a player . Never seen a non league player with a first touch like him proper class . Glad He's opened his account for us .
considering we were missing several key players and James wethers injured I thought we coped really well . Ngu fair play to them got the first goal and then a dodgy pen decision by a weak ref but we stood firm after that Full credit to the team today . Thought Ben batemen was terrific one of his best displays In a moles shirt.

3 points happy days bring on lieghton now then thame ducks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   16.03.16 12:34

A tight game in the end but we got through it with a patched up team, Pitfield did well and even Fraser got a run out. Ed does look a bit special, great stuff from him for the 1st goal, I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Brian working together, I'm sure they will terrorise opposing centrebacks and make them fake injuries just to get away from them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   16.03.16 21:10

All that matters at this stage of the season is getting the points, and last night we did. Some big performances by a few that have been on the perifery of the starting 11 all season. Ben Bateman was brilliant all night, Rob Tomlin again put the team first, his attitude and effort were brilliant.
It was also a good turn out by our travelling fans, considering it was a cold Tuesday night!
Really hope we can get good numbers through the gates for the next two games, Ed Smith is worth the ticket fee alone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   17.03.16 5:41

Excellent 3 points when you look who was missing.
Not there on sat but will be there on Tuesday. .can't wait!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   17.03.16 6:57

2nd half sounds a bit squeaky bum but it's three points. Looking forward to Saturday and also Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Pucky

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   18.03.16 4:03

The away support on Tuesday far out weighed the home support but there is room for more to come to the away games rather than just look forward to home games. For the final push come on the away days. We will look after all the away newbies.☺
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will afc

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   18.03.16 5:50

Yeah pucky it was really good away support on Tuesday . not sure how north Greenford survive on that sort of home support though .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Greenford away   

Back to top Go down

North Greenford away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1