Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

League rumours

4 posters

Play offs for us ?

League rumours Bar_left22% League rumours Bar_right 22% [ 2 ]
 League rumours Bar_left78% League rumours Bar_right 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 League rumours Empty League rumours Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:39 pm

DB

DB

Looking at another clubs forum I found these little snippets.

"Apparently Leighton have been told that only one team will be relegated this season. I also understand that at least one of the top 5 can't afford to go up"

"As I understand it one club on our division has expressed an interest to resign at the end of the season"

Anyone heard anything, or fancy making something up (like they do elsewhere) Wink

2 League rumours Empty Re: League rumours Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:22 pm

limprib81

limprib81

I see Daventry are unable to raise a team tomorrow, so their fixture against Rugby is off. I know its not our division, but still very surprising.

3 League rumours Empty Re: League rumours Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:49 pm

DB

DB

It's not the 1st time that's happened this season, in massive trouble over there Foster and several others has resigned, no money, no players. Anyone fancy a bet on a new "phoenix club" AFC Daventry at step 7 next year?

4 League rumours Empty Re: League rumours Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:55 am

Imp

DB wrote:It's not the 1st time that's happened this season, in massive trouble over there Foster and several others has resigned, no money, no players. Anyone fancy a bet on a new "phoenix club" AFC Daventry at step 7 next year?

That's what happens when clubs live beyond their means. The money runs out and bills and players don't get paid.

Too many clubs are run this way, it's the supporters who pay the price in the end.

5 League rumours Empty Re: League rumours Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:53 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Leighton fans said to us during our game game a couple of weeks back that they had heard that maybe only one team will go down this year, but they didn't backup that rumour with any actual evidence for this... Wishfull thinking, Chinese whispers, or fact? Who knows...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum