Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Barton stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jools

PostSubject: Barton stroll   08.04.16 8:22

Classic English footie match in awful conditions and the 1st win I've seen for  while that you can describe as solid without being spectacular. Well played Gareth Price in particular. Had a great game and composed finish for his goal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limprib81

PostSubject: Re: Barton stroll   08.04.16 8:58

One to tell the grandchildren that....more water than grass on the pitch, but we were more clinical. Good to respond so well following Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Barton stroll   08.04.16 10:40

I absolutely loved that, you can stick your premiersh*t up your arse Laughing
A real team Aylesbury effort once again, amongst others we had the management and a sub on the pitch with forks. Eight of the starting line up were home town boys with a couple more on the bench, how cool is that?
I'm always moaning about the refs, but credit where credits due he was great tonight, not many (if any)would have let us play on that surface, in the previous 2 games we have amassed 9 bookings, none tonight.
Really pleased with everyone but I thought Shmidt was exceptional tonight, no Murphy and no Ed Smith ..... hmmm my suspicions confirmed Laughing
Well done everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Barton stroll   08.04.16 16:56

Had to work hard for that as Barton had some chances as well in the 1st half.Thought 2nd half it was very comfortable and protected our lead.Ben was Mom for me.Ref wss decent to get the game on but left his cards in the dressing room.God knows how he not book the gk for bringing down price in the box and then Ken being fouled when clean through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barton stroll   

Back to top Go down

Barton stroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1