Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A massive thank you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
limprib81

PostSubject: A massive thank you   24.04.16 6:22

As the title says, a massive thank you to everyone this season. I don't speak for the players and management team but I am 100% certain I share their thanks to everyone that has supported and put effort into getting through this season.
A number of times people have step up to the plate to get a pitch playable, get food ready for everyone or travel away and cheer the lads on, I for one appreciate every single one of you (yes even Will Very Happy )

This league season hasn't ended how we hoped it would, but let's regroup and come back stronger for it next year and really put a push together.

One game left to go and it happens to be a cup final! Let's have a big turn out to cheer on the lads to victory over Chesham!

Come on you Moles!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikefarquharson

PostSubject: Re: A massive thank you   24.04.16 17:31

Yep agree Ryan. We maybe a small bunch of supporters and volunteers but it helps the club punch above ir's weight.. There's been up's and downs on the playing side but i've enjoyed our Thursday night clubs, Sunday club with the boys, the emergence of Dan & Jordan doing the hilarious tweeting and even sometimes i've enjoyed cleaning the changing rooms! The main enjoyment though is getting togetger with a bunch of mates to talk rubbish on. a saturday afternoon! Let's do it all again next year!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A massive thank you   24.04.16 19:22

mikefarquharson wrote:
The main enjoyment though is getting togetger with a bunch of mates to talk rubbish on. a saturday afternoon! Let's do it all again next year!!

Sometimes I forgot to pause the mobile when recording my commentary for the report and when I listen back it's hilarious. All you can hear is laughing, joking and stupid comments. What the afternoons are all about. The game itself is peripheral sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A massive thank you   

Back to top Go down

A massive thank you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1