Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haule and Price Gone

+2
brownie
Wingnut999
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Haule and Price Gone Empty Haule and Price Gone Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Wingnut999

I see the above have signed for Ware FC, also Grant Fryer has signed for AFC Kempston.

Thoughts?

2Haule and Price Gone Empty old news Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:03 pm

brownie

brownie

Brian Haule we all ready new about,Pricey from one year to the next,you never know what he will do
Fryer bye.

And i guess there will be a few more that move on

3Haule and Price Gone Empty Re: Haule and Price Gone Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:16 pm

Will afc

Certain pricey will come back sniffing to re join us by January once he get fed up travelling to ware .same with Jammers he will be back once he gets fed up at Kings Langley .

Haule scored a good amount of goals but he be also so frustrating to watch . Shame he has gone though.
Grant fryer I though was decent in matches I see him play but good luck to the lad.

4Haule and Price Gone Empty Re: Haule and Price Gone Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:14 pm

mrfish

Interesting one that Hauley and Price signed for Ware ,quite along way to get a game of footie.Hope that they get picked. I think we should scrap supporters player of the season.Thought Fryer was a decent looking player,hope his bad injury doesnt re-occur.Some will go, some will remain.Fresh look team in progress.I wonder who Jammas is to get a lift from Question

5Haule and Price Gone Empty Re: Haule and Price Gone Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:21 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Sad too see them all go if I am honest, all great character people. I wish them nothing but the best and hope to some day see them back in an FC shirt.

But as some leave the new ones arrive and there are some very exciting players coming! Very Happy

6Haule and Price Gone Empty Re: Haule and Price Gone Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Lots leave and think the grass is greener on the other side, then they're back. Let them go, good luck to them.

7Haule and Price Gone Empty Re: Haule and Price Gone Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:17 pm

DB

DB

Looks like they might be coming back real soon.
Kick 'em high and make 'em cry Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum