Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vs Hanwell

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vs Hanwell Empty Vs Hanwell Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Not going to pull any punches on this one.

Absolute shambles!
Lacklustre defending, P**s poor passing, and very few shots on goal.
After the first 5 or 6 minutes, with the Hanwell defence all over the place and a VERY dodgy-looking keeper, I thought we would have noticed that and pushed on, but it never happened.
Again, we were too slow and left too much space down the wings.

Yes, you could say it's a 'young team' that needs 'time to grow together', but the team already look quite a tight knit unit - you only have to watch them in training and during warm-up's to see that - so those old cliche's aren't going to wash much longer

What happened to the team that played their socks off and won at Northwood on Tuesday?
Did they all go out on the razz last night or something?

Really disappointed today Sad

2Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Players who were not good enough in pre-season are still playing and look out of their depth. Not the quality to play at this level.

Two positions in particular where replacements are urgently needed.

3Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:06 pm

mrfish

Highly disappointed! Going too be a long season. Too many lower league players all at once,and honestly a couple just are not up to it. Needs to get sorted before a rot sets in

4Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Lab

Only 72 through the gate as well? scratch

5Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:56 pm

DB

DB

Well what a collective shower of s**t we were today, beaten 3-1 by shitty Hanwell who thoroughly deserved the win. £1925  in prize money down the pan!
That's ruined my "maybe this year" FACup dream  and I think today might be the 1st time I've ever f%"*ed off to the bar before the final whistle in the time I've been with the club,
As disappointed as I am I do feel it's a one off, 2 or 3 players I thought played well, but the only one I'm going to praise is Ash.
Cracking build up for the El Quackico, they might even bring 20 or 30 if they think they can smell blood, (then we can really stick it to them)  Wink  

Only 72 through the gate as well? scratch
Says the supporter of a team that hasn't even got a gate  Shocked  Laughing Laughing

6Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:12 am

mrfish

Come on DB, they must have  gate .They have had 5 grounds Laughing

7Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:37 am

Don't let last couple of posts distract us. Work in progress at FC and definitely a project for Danny and Paul.

I do support the rebuilding of the team as I thought last year's team was stale and full of Billy Big Bollocks who thought they were better than they were.
Building must start with Ben Bateman in first XI this Saturday.

8Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:34 am

mrfish

Agree with you Jools with a Mr Deacon

9Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:50 pm

mrfish wrote:Agree with you Jools with a Mr Deacon

The issues don't lie with the goalscorers.

10Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:47 pm

DB

DB

Simeone Charles played probably 30 games for us and in the end he was throwing balls into his own net, in ps we all knew he wasn't up to it, his name will always be a standing joke to us and Craigs inability to spot that ragged his reputation to bits, how could anyone have faith in a manager that played him ? I feel we have a player that wouldn't get into Risboroughs first team at the moment and I urge the management to resolve this asap
I don't get your Ben Bateman must start call Jools, could you elaborate a bit ?
We are a bit light on the strike force at the moment, Faulks & Melchi out, Griggs coming back and being run into the ground at the same time, Ty wiil be a useful addition.

11Vs Hanwell Empty Re: Vs Hanwell Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:53 pm

coach

coach

I believe strikers is certainly a problem but not alone.None of our strikers have scored yet so I would say it's a problem. Right side of the team needs addressing quickly IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum