Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ashford(middx)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrfish

PostSubject: Ashford(middx)   28.08.16 5:05

Very big well done to Ashley, it really could have been a whole lot more against. I thought our formation in the first half was 1 striker another sat 20/30 meters behind and 8 defenders (woeful). Second half deffo looked a bit brighter. IMO the goal was fault off the wall, correctly set up but the right side broke way before the striker got to the ball and went through where the wall was positioned,leaving the goalie stranded Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: SORT IT OUT, WE ARE SH%T!   28.08.16 8:29

That was the best performance from a GK in an Aylesbury shirt since I've been here, I'm more disappointed for Ashley than I am for anyone else in this club, he didn't deserve that, they should have been out of sight by half time,3/4 -nil. Setting the team up from the start to try and get a draw is not something I ever recall us doing or ever want to see us do again(unless it's the FA Cup against a premiershit team away from home)
For the second consecutive game I don't think we could have beaten 20 of the teams in this league, if we carry on like this I feel the men in grey suits will be meeting before the unis go back.

It's a bloody good job we've only got the El Quackico next and not someone decent.
COYM cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ashford(middx)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aylesbury Football Club :: Aylesbury F. C.-
Jump to: