Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

REALLY!!! what a shambles

+3
coach
Will afc
Pucky
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty REALLY!!! what a shambles Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:43 am

Pucky

I cannot believe that we actually charge people at the gate to watch such inept football. I was actually trying to work out if the new right back had played football before. He was woeful!! We have all heard the budget has been slashed but jeez surely they didn't just go to the local park and pick the 1st people they saw. Felt a tad sorry for the so called strike force. Having to win headers in the midfield and then chase their own knock ons. We need a General. A Davis Haule/ Greg Williams type.Someone who can hold the ball up, steady the ship and make right decisions. At the moment we just have a bunch of headless chickens.

2REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:24 am

coach

coach

£8 is always too much for this level of football.Should be £5 maximum.I personally think that price would bring more people through the gate.Yes its only £3 more but that sits a lot easier than breaking into a £10 note.
On the football side its quite clear the budget is slashed and will be a season of adjusting for a lot of the players.

3REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Will afc

I only watched the last 25 mins and by Christ that was enough to watch. I am sure Gordon and bonham are working hard but the players look clueless . I know the budget been slashed but surely there is an extra £15o a week at the club to bring in a couple more experienced players to help this really young side out.

I feel for Griggs up front he's constantly chasing shadows because we don't have a quick creative player like Gareth price to help him.

As we know the support has dwindled this season and to see people walking out on 65 min yesterday summed things up. i think it's a catch 22 for the committee the way I see it,it's either increase budget a bit to bring some quality within the side so the football better to watch or lose more fans it's certainly a tough choice.

But let's keep the faith and support as we win together and lose together

4REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:46 pm

coach

coach

Will afc wrote:I only watched the last 25 mins and by Christ that was enough to watch. I am sure Gordon and bonham are working hard but the players look clueless .  I know the budget been slashed but surely there is an extra £15o a week at the club to bring in a couple more experienced players to help this really young side out.

I feel for Griggs up front he's constantly chasing shadows because we don't have a quick creative player like Gareth price to help him.

As we know the support has dwindled this season and to see people walking out on 65 min yesterday summed things up. i think it's a catch 22 for the committee the way I see it,it's either increase budget a bit to bring some quality within the side so the football better to watch or lose more fans it's certainly a tough choice.

But let's keep the faith and support as we win together and lose together
That will be your bedgrove parents..they started leaving at halftime.

5REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Will afc

Not my Bedgrove . I'm not associated with them thank you very much

6REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:13 pm

DB

DB

I do think you are being a bit harsh Pucky, Yesterday was Dannys 7th competitive game in charge of an almost completely new squad, no game for 2 wks and missing Ben and Jonny Mont. Ehui was on debut and by the look of him playing out of position, he also got a good kick by hairy jesus in the 1st half that may have troubled him for the rest of the game, Bedford were no mugs either.
I'm sure in the next week or two we will pick up

"i think it's a catch 22 for the committee the way I see it,it's either increase budget a bit to bring some quality within the side so the football better to watch or lose more fans it's certainly a tough choice. "

I love the way you see it Will, it makes me laugh, you are sooo Premiership    Laughing

7REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Disagree on one point DB, thought Bedford were dismal. A half decent side would have twatted them about 6-0

8REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:08 am

Will afc

So attendances are not down DB?

9REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:53 am

coach

coach

I don't think after a few games that fans have decided they had enough ..I really still don't understand why the club don't advertise on the bicester road..you see banners promoting running..dancing..boxing etc..why not the moles!

10REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:27 am

Pucky

It is a tough choice for the committee especially if there are no extra funds that can be transferred to the playing budget. We certainly don't want to be in the scenario of going bankrupt and losing the club altogether. I do feel though on my opinion that although we are only 7 competitive games into the season there is no continuity within the team. We panic when under pressure. We hoof the ball down field to non existent players just so the opposition can come straight back at us. Now after 7 games that shouldn't be happening. The team should be showing progress under Danny coaching but they are not. This is a shadow of themselves that i saw playing Northwood. If we are totally reliant on being able to function as a team only when we have Ben and Monty playing then the future is not bright. On a more positive note I thought the pitch looked superb and you can see the evident skill and effort you and your team have put in. Now maybe the team could emulate that

11REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:12 am

DB

DB

Yes attendances are down Will but on the 20/1/15 when we went top of the league at home we played in front of a crowd of 3 more than we did on Saturday.
Maybe we should run out to that Tiffany/girls aloud song, I think we're at home now, there dos'nt seem to be anyone around !
We do have 13 midfielders on our books, if they all turn up to training I'm pretty sure they are all due some expenses, perhaps we could trim a few of them
Fly posting is illegal Coach, as we have one or two councillors that are out to get us I'm sure we would get a fine.

"On a more positive note I thought the pitch looked superb and you can see the evident skill and effort you and your team have put in. Now maybe the team could emulate that"
If they did that we'd be sh*t all winter long !
I'm sure you know creeping is not going to save me bending your ears on Tuesday  Laughing but thanks all the same  cheers

12REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:45 am

Will afc

Lol

13REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Pucky

Well it was worth a go

14REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:03 pm

mrfish

Deffo over catered in midfield. You mean to say they get fed and exes on training days! Must be in a different world to me. Shocked

15REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Glad it's not just me that's fed up with the rot.
I didn't even have to post this time lol!

16REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:47 pm

limprib81

limprib81

We all knew that this would be a long tough season....i must admit to getting slightly optimistic after a couple of pre season showings and thinking this team could really surprise a few and maybe have a stealthy run at the playoffs, but I was wrong. This season is about surviving and building, the reset button was pressed in the summer as I am sure the committee and management team are looking at the long term picture.

3 points tomorrow and the world is a brighter place!

17REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:20 pm

coach

coach

And if we don't get 3 points it's definitely doom and gloom.

18REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:35 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

REALLY!!! what a shambles 58479235

19REALLY!!! what a shambles Empty Re: REALLY!!! what a shambles Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:13 pm

DB

DB

limprib81 wrote:i must admit to getting slightly optimistic after a couple of pre season showings and thinking this team could really surprise a few and maybe have a stealthy run at the playoffs, but I was wrong
I felt the same, but we are only 10 points off the play offs and we've still got a couple of games to go yet Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum