Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Becky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB

PostSubject: Becky    26.10.16 10:26

Good win in the end,good cross for the new bloke to get off the mark, great powering cameo from Faulks. Andre and Stobbs were lively, I felt we needed that ball played a bit quicker for them though.
12 points from the drop but only 7 from the play offs , well done
Roll on the Arlesy game, I'm looking forward to the substitutions cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Becky    26.10.16 10:29

Points not performance for me. Some of play in 2nd half through Stobbs and Monty very good. Some of other play just woeful.
Happy for points
Back to top Go down
coach

PostSubject: Re: Becky    26.10.16 16:44

3 points is what we wanted and that's what we got...Some great displays by Andre and stobbs but some woeful ones by some midfield and defence.
Really don't know why Mildred is getting a match with Bateman not getting a peep..
Thought Danny G looked very odd when he walked off the pitch...just got 3 points and he looked like he had lost 5-0!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Becky    27.10.16 2:13

coach wrote:
Thought Danny G looked very odd when he walked off the pitch...just got 3 points and he looked like he had lost 5-0!
He must have been thinking about our "defensive" play  Laughing

Nice to see a few new blokes, Not sure where I recognise them from, one was a  big fella with a beard and moustache and a chap sat at the back with his feet up and turn ups  tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Becky    27.10.16 3:04

The one with the beard was a right gobby one! Hurling abuse at the ref and lino..not appropriate language for the family stand..had to move into the directors area for some peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Becky    27.10.16 4:29

coach wrote:
He must have been thinking about our "defensive" play  Laughing

Nice to see a few new blokes, Not sure where I recognise them from, one was a  big fella with a beard and moustache and a chap sat at the back with his feet up and turn ups  tongue

Back to top Go down
Watfordmark

PostSubject: Re: Becky    27.10.16 19:48

7 points off playoffs 12 points off relegation, with this first season team which has been completely rebuilt did anyone really think of going up ? And there are far worse teams in league than us so relegation is although possible highly unlikely !!! Let everyone get behind team and see the season as a building block getting twatted at Royston is not end of world remember farnborough and cheer that there are going to be ups and down and take it in that at mo were r a mid table southern cen league team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becky    

Back to top Go down

Becky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1